Freelance Illustrator / Creature Designer / Character Artist looking for Work!

Hi there! I'm a digital artist with experience in novel/ebook cover art, video game art direction and concept art, and specializing in RPG/book illustrations. I've also done work for band albums and event planning pitches. 

Oncoming Storm by Jack-Kaiser  

I'm currently looking for freelance work part- or full-time, so whatever your project is, hit me up and we can figure out an arrangement. Does your game need a monster, or your novel need a cover? Gotcha covered! I specialize in character and monster art, though as you can see here, I also love doing scene and environment art. I aim to provide dynamic and striking images with powerful lighting and memorable visuals with a sharp attention to detail. 

OW: Corvix by Jack-Kaiser  

Please feel free to send me a PM or an email at Jack_Kaiser@flash.net with any questions or if you want me to paint you something! 

Crash of the ISD-I Cacophony by Jack-Kaiser  

My private commissions policies and pricings can be seen here: www.deviantart.com/users/outgo… Please note that I only work for hire and require a portion of the payment up front or a signed contract. 

150111 - Red King by Jack-Kaiser  

Feel free to hit up my page here on dA for more art; my portfolio is at jack-kaiser.artworkfolio.com
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In