Affordable Literature Commissions [Open] OC's done too!

Do you have a story idea that you just can't get out on your own?
DO you have an OC you want a story for?
Do you have some characters you'd like to put into a scene to see how they work together and need someone to write out a scene?
Do you perhaps have a taste for literature that isn't quite safe to read at work? (There are limits)
Do you have a fanfic you'd like written just for you?
Do you perhaps need some editing or just someone to go over your lit to make sure you got all the errors that MSword missed out on?

Should you require any examples or references, I will provide them.

If you answered yes to any of these questions, I might be someone you're looking to hire. I can write quickly if you need it asap, or play around with your commission if you so wish. My rates are affordable, being not low but not as high as some other writers here on DA.

My rates start at $5 USD/1 000 words and decrease in price by $1 USD/1 000 words up to 4 000 words. After that, it's $5 USD/1000 words.
0-1000 = $5
1001-2000 = $9
2001-3000 = $12
etc.
e.g. For more than 4000 words: 6k words = 5 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 5 + 5 = $24 USD.

Please allow a reasonable amount of time for your commission to be complete as I am a student and must attend classes and study, as well as having to help at home.
If you are commissioning a fanfic, please allow for research time.

So that I do not lose out if a commission is cancelled while I'm working on it, I charge a $5 USD retainer fee and I will not start your commission until it is paid. This is already part of the fee, not addition.

The rest of the payment must be paid at 3/4 completion. Payment(full amount) is via Paypal. I will give you the email to send it to when we have sorted out the details of your commission. You will have access to its file on Sta.sh but nothing more than half will be available until the rest of the fee has been paid.

How it will work:

You can contact me via comment or Note and we will discuss via Notes. Preferably you would tell me what you would like, in as much detail as you think I will need. I will then write up a brief draft of the your commission on Sta.sh, which you will then look at and approve. From there, you will pay the retainer fee and I will begin your commission.

As stated above, you will have access to the Sta.sh file so you may see the progress if you wish, but nothing more than half will be up until the rest of the fee is paid.

NB: Those commissioning for 1k words or less will have full access to the Sta.sh as the retainer fee is the full fee.

For those who can't pay via paypal, payment by points can be negotiated. However, you MUST state this point in your initial message to me.

I look forward to writing for you!
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In