$5 Commissions to Help My Dog Rusty Roo

5267286 1436730033.9658 by kidbrainer

Hiya!

I have started a fundraiser to help pay for my dog's vet bills. You can view the donation page and read our story here: www.gofundme.com/mydogrustyroo
If you can share this link on facebook, twitter, tumblr, etc, it will be a great deal of help. Any donations would be gladly appreciated as well.

In addition to this fundraiser, I am open for $5 commissions to help raise money for my dog, Rusty.

I am open to drawing ANY characters in chibi style (including fanart).

So far, people have asked me to draw their OC's, sonas and pets. :)
Here are some completed commissions ($5 per character):

Disney- Commission by kidbrainer Xue Nakoo- Commission by kidbrainer Disney- Commission 2 by kidbrainer Essphox by kidbrainer Bumblebee- Commission by kidbrainer Kamo by kidbrainer Simi- Commission by kidbrainer Fox Commission by kidbrainer Bounty Commission 2 by kidbrainer Bounty Commission 1 by kidbrainer Oinari Kyuryn Commission by kidbrainer  Cat Commission by kidbrainer  Wolf Commission by kidbrainer Commission for MamaHusky by kidbrainer  Harry by kidbrainer  Widget by kidbrainer Burrito Love by kidbrainer Boop by kidbrainer  Mochi by kidbrainer  Commission for MamaHusky 2 by kidbrainer Commission for MamaHusky 3 by kidbrainer

Payments can be made via PayPal or directly to the fundraiser link.

Comment here, send me a note, or email me for a more speedy response: kidbrainer@gmail.com

Thank you and have a nice day!
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello kidbrainer,

I’m afraid that I am leaving this reply to inform you that your thread will be closed today. While we greatly appreciate your use of our forums, I’m afraid that this particular thread doesn’t meet our posting guidelines so we’re going to bring the discussion to a halt.

We’ve made a few posts such as our helpful guidelines  for this forum which you might find useful for your future forum postings. Thank you for your understanding.
Commissions are still open!
Here are some recent drawings:
Buddha- Commission by kidbrainer
Here are some recent drawings:
Cat- Commission by kidbrainer Doctor Woof- Commission by kidbrainer Tutu Doggie- Commission by kidbrainer
Commissions are still open for $5 per character donations!
Here is a recent drawing:

Mummy Inky- Commission by kidbrainer
Commissions are still open for $5 per character donations!
Pumpkin Willie- Commission by kidbrainer
Commissions are still open for $5 a piece donations :) (Smile)
Ches Commission by kidbrainer
Commissions are still open for $5 a piece donations :)
Here are a couple recent drawings:
Broccoli Icon- Commission by kidbrainer Monkey Icon- Commission by kidbrainer
What a sweet baby! I will share your link on my tumblr linking here and to your gofundme! I hope you can raise enough :hug:
Thank you so much!! :)
Commissions are still open! Feel free to note me :) (Smile)
Buccy by kidbrainer
Commissions are still open! Feel free to note me :)
Commissions and donations are still open!
A couple more pieces that were recently done Woohooooo!
Spooky Spider by kidbrainer Cookie Dragon by kidbrainer
A few more pieces that were recently done :woohoo:
Bella- Commission by kidbrainer Pumpkin- Commission by kidbrainer Bella and Pumpkin- Commission by kidbrainer
Here is another completed piece:
Amethyst and Oliver Commission by kidbrainer
Spookz- Commission by kidbrainer
Shotter- Commission by kidbrainer
A couple more pieces that were recently done :)

Kina and Zed Commission by kidbrainer Lucifer by kidbrainer

Comment here, send me a note, or email me for a more speedy response if you are interested in having something drawn: kidbrainer@gmail.com
Hi ! 
I've just seen your journal, and I'm really sorry for your dog :/
Mine passed away not so long ago because he had health issues too so I can relate. I'm telling my friends about your dog too and they're thinking of commissioning you too like me ^^

Here are my characters :
Kina - ref sheet by Kina-Axian  Zed reference sheet by Kina-Axian

Do you think you could make a drawing of both of them as dogs playing together ?
My character Kina (the white girl) is very happy and playful all the time, always smiling, and she adores Zed the other guy, who's a villain who likes to tell people how evil he is. (you know that kind of villain who loves saying openly that he's a super villain). 
I can imagine Zed being all grumpy yet cute, and Kina playing like maybe trying to nom on his ear or something. You don't need to draw clothes on them, maybe just put a cape on Zed and the bracelet thing on Kina (and her freckles).

I can imagine Kina as that kind of dog i49.servimg.com/u/f49/15/19/87…
and Zed as that kind of dog www.chiens-et-chiots.info/Race… (except that his colors would be green like on the ref sheet)

Do you think you could come up with something ? :)
I answered and commented :D