Custom Tattoo design

I work best with Neo Traditional and New School designs but can adjust to any style needed as well as Realism.
Been working as a tattoo artist for going on 10 years now and love to create custom art for people.

Custom tattoo designs starting at $10 for basic and small on up.
Will design full sleeves, back pieces and more. To the specifications of the customer.

Will do line art to be used for stencil for tattoo artist, and can also do full colored work is needed (will discuss cost)
I accept PayPal and all money made off commissions for the next year and a half are going toward a very important surgery. fav.me/d92edby

Crow chasing a butterfly by AnielaAbair Collector by AnielaAbair
Catcher by AnielaAbair Hello Dex-starr by AnielaAbair
Poison by AnielaAbair Assasin Creed Ninja turtle by AnielaAbair

Mature Content

Mokoni in lace by AnielaAbair

Pop Star Choclate by AnielaAbair
Beauty in Death in Color by AnielaAbair Beauty in Death by AnielaAbair
love bites flash by AnielaAbair
Family by AnielaAbair poison dagger by AnielaAbair
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This is some pretty awesome stuff.
Thank you. Always looking to improve and pick up on new styles.
I love my tattoo's. I want more but I don't know what I want next.
They are addictive lol. I'm trying to plot out a large chest piece to get some day. All I know is I want Neo Traditional style (my new fave style of art)
But actually knowing what I want, I have a ton of ideas.
It can be hard to settle on just 1 or 2 that work together to make a single piece.
I used to want a huge fairy back piece. But I thought about it and I not sure I want it any more. I know want a few pinup style things on me. But what I really want in my let piece colored. I just don't trust everyone to color in right.
It can be a challenge to find a good tattoo artist locally. I've heard of some people traveling a long distance to get inked. We have a guy that comes to Michigan from Japan once a year to get tattooed from the guy who is teaching me.  That's a crazy travel for some ink but he has an amazing collection.
I've also heard of some artists who have up to a 5 year waiting list to get tattooed by them.
I have had this tattoo for about 7 years now. I let a friend from high school do it. When she was going through a tattooing stage in her life. I have moved away from her a few years ago and she is now long doing them. So I been looking for a good shop. I never been to a shop. So I not even sure what to look for in a good shop. Maybe I should post a pic of it! lol 
View all replies