Accepting plush commissions

I'm in need of some money and thought someone could be interested in commissioning me. I'm accepting human plush commissions as stated in the journal entry posted bellow, but might accept simple non-human commissions (such has LSP).

here's some examples of what I've done in the past. I don't do exact "redo", but i can remake characters as long as theres at least a few differences in the plush design. I'm also sadly not remaking Loki because he is WAY too much of a pain! sorry about that!

Rubeus Plush by WindQueen  Join Loki's army by WindQueen

Piccolo Plush by WindQueen Sebastian Plush commission by WindQueen 
Trunks plush! by WindQueen Katarina Plush (LOL) by WindQueen

Buggy the clown 2 by WindQueen

Here
's a link to all the info you might need, please make sure to read before noting me :) (Smile)!  : 

Commission info for those who are interestedCommission info ( I change the info from time to time so its good to read it right before you note me)
Long overdue. Here is a quick guide to give you an idea of my prices for plushie commissions.
For now I only accept humanoid plushie commissions as this is the genre I feel comfortable working with. The price range is mostly determined according to details. Expect a character wearing a t-shirt and jeans to be towards the lower end of the price range, while a character with many layers of clothing would be toward the pricier end of the range.
Face and body are made using deer suede, hair is made using minky or felt, depending on scale and hair style.  Clothes are made of whatever best suits the character's design. I usually just go to the fabric store and browse until I find what I feel will work best. I really like to be given free reign over material choice as this allows me to not limit my creativity.
I will also NOT be remaking loki. I'm super flattered about the interest he h
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In