$10 Sketches! Sexiness; cute overloads; couple art; OC; Fanart; I do it all! [paypal]

The title is completely 100% true. I will do pretty much anything under the sun (There are a few exceptions such as Underage things, excessive violence[gore] and that sort of thing) But if you want me to draw someone punching someone else, I can do that too.
Intimate stuff, Fanarts, Fursona's don't care, will draw whatever you want me to.

Just provide me a good description and/or reference photo's (not necessary, but helpful)

I do humbly ask that when paying through paypal that you please tack on an extra $0.60 cents to cover the paypal fee. It isn't much but for me that really adds up.

I am offering these sketches to raise money for a plane ticket to be in my Best friends's wedding (yes both of them are my best friends, both the bride and the groom)
There are no limitations on how many sketch commissions I am taking and these will be open long after august rolls by. (The wedding is in August so I'm in a bit of a pinch right now) I'd love to help you by making you pretty art while you help me get my ticket! <3 it's a win-win situation.

For more information click here and here

Example 1: Commission1
Example 2: Commission2

Just drop me a note, leave a comment here or email me @ sarahjobomsawing@gmail.com
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In