Multiple Daily Deviant Featured Artist Available For Stunning Portrait & Character Illustrations

The topic line above is an eyeful, I do apologize. However, with confidence and the appropriate amounts of humility, I speak the truth about myself. I am an accomplished artist with a unique visual style, that has caught the attention of a few prominent individuals and a celebrity or two, though I'm less interested in creating artwork for those types. I want to create art for people with an interesting vision, who will actually appreciate my efforts. I'm looking for anyone who is seeking portrait work, character illustrations, pop-culture driven art - pretty much anything. So, if you are interested in taking me up on my offer, just drop me a line here or email me at elenichols@gmail.com.

My website is: HouseOfEle.com

Sarah Manning / Orphan Black by elenichols  Laverne Cox by elenichols  Coffee Break by elenichols  Tom Baker As The Doctor by elenichols  South By Southeast by elenichols  Acrophobia by elenichols  These Eyes See Lies by elenichols  Have You Seen The Doctor? [L.I.N.D.A.] by elenichols  That Creeping Feeling by elenichols  Page 3 of Cohorts: The Wicked Ways by elenichols  Eliza 'Dimes' Dixon by elenichols  Cohorts by elenichols  Song Bird by elenichols  Megan StAmand by elenichols  Personal Space by elenichols  Rita Hayworth by elenichols  Andreja Pejic by elenichols  Washed Out by elenichols  Crystal Renn : Mad Love by elenichols  The Hang Up by elenichols   Shattered by elenichols   
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In