Commisiions Prices

Paypal only. Five people at a time. Will reopen when I’m finished all commissions.

Slots and Wait List.

Personal Only

Things I do

Original characters, Male, females and couples.

Things I don’t do

Sexual content, chibis, mecha, official/canon characters, canon/oc, realistic drawings, and anthros. animals,

Terms - Read First

* Send me an email, fan mail or note if on deviantart . File out the form. Tell me what you want on picture and backdrop. Reference photos or pictures is very much appreciated.  That way I could send you the process.

* Pay through paypal. It’s the only way to pay me. Also don’t sent the payments as gifts. Send them as goods and services.

* It'll take me  a week to get a picture done. Then you contract me if you don’t have your picture during that time.

* Pay in advance.

* You are only allow to make adjustments twice. Anymore will be fifty cents more. That during the sketching process and the outlining process.

*If I feel I can’t do a commission I’ll tell you right away.I won’t waste your time or mind.

* I’ll do one character in the picture. An extra character will be double the price.

* You get the full size picture. I get to post the smaller picture and keep it for my portfolio.

* Price may go up.

Skecthes (per character)
Bust- $5.00
Half Body- $ 9.00
Full Body - $13.00
Colored Sketch $5.00 extra

Skecth Samples by LadyAlexiaLastHope

Lineart (per character)

Bust $8.00

Half Body $12.00

Full Body $ 16.00

Lineart Samples by LadyAlexiaLastHope

Full Color CG (per Character)

Bust $13.00

Half Body $ 19.00

Full Body $ 21.00

Complex Background is $10.50 extra

Backdrop is $2.00 extra.

Fullo Color Samiles by LadyAlexiaLastHope

Order Form

Name: ( Username or what you address yourself)

Email: ( So I  could send you the finished product.)

Character: ( ( Who you want me to draw? Also some information about the character. ) )

Pose and Expression: ( Lets gives this character movement and expressions)

Reference: (( More pictures the better.))
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In