Anime/Chibi/Portrait Commissions! Low prices!

Hello everyone!

I am taking on a handful of commissions. Currently, I am only accepting payments via PayPal. Normally I would normally accept points or subscriptions, but I am getting ready for a move because of college, and could use the extra money! I take on a variety of commissions and am willing to negotiate on prices! Please check out all that I have on offer!

Linearts
:bulletpurple: Single Character (no bg): $4.00
:bulletwhite: To add character/background: $2.00
Linework Commission by HungryxHungryxHippos Bootsie358 Commission by HungryxHungryxHippos

Digital Chibis
:bulletgreen: Single Character (no bg): $6.00
:bulletwhite: To add character/background: $3.00
Sherlock by HungryxHungryxHipposSophie and Howl by HungryxHungryxHipposSarena (Sara) Version 2.0 by HungryxHungryxHippos

Colored (realist style)
:bulletorange: Single Character (no background): $15.00
:bulletwhite: To add character/bg: $5.00
The Goddess of Earth by HungryxHungryxHipposSherlock Holmes by HungryxHungryxHippos

Colored (manga style)
:bulletblue: Single Character: $10.00
:bulletwhite: To add character/bg: $4.00
Happy Go Lucky by HungryxHungryxHipposHoshiko and Rin (commission) by HungryxHungryxHipposDiner Girl by HungryxHungryxHipposWinter Wonderland by HungryxHungryxHippos

Animals (realist style)
:bulletpink: Single animal: $10.00
:bulletwhite: To add character/bg: $5.00
Flapping Wings by HungryxHungryxHipposLying in the Grass by HungryxHungryxHippos
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello HungryxHungryxHippos,  

I’m afraid that I am leaving this reply to inform you that your thread will be closed today. While we greatly appreciate your use of our forums, I’m afraid that this particular thread doesn’t meet our posting guidelines so we’re going to bring the discussion to a halt.

We’ve made a few posts such as our helpful guidelines for this forum which you might find useful for your future forum postings. Thank you for your understanding.
Low prices everyday, check them out!
Check out my traditional works in my gallery!
I also gladly accept traditional requests as well. :-)
Hi

i'm looking for an artist for a new card game i have developed

the art should be Colored (manga style) type

if interested let me know how we can talk and explain the need

Nir
Hi there!

Sure thing! Just drop me a message with the details. I should be able to help you out with this one.