Manga Writer & Consultant for hire!

Hello, my name is Ron. I have been writing Manga stories for a little over 10 years. Through my experience i have met professionals in the Anime and Manga business.

Over time I learned from Editors,Directors and others on how to produce great product for fans to read. Writing is not an easy task and most non professional Manga creators have trouble in that area. Well, I am here to help.

What do i bring to the table? Experience, connections with both former Anime studio and Manga professionals. I can help improve your story development pacing and other important aspects.

I will take the time to help point out important factors, that readers of Manga enjoy. I can teach you how to keep the reader interested in your work from page one onward.

Know that there is a lot more to writing than meets the eye. I have been asked a ton of questions about writing manga. So with my experience i want to share with you all my talents and help bring your manga to life.

Pricing will be discussed via notes. I can either do pricing per page or per hour.

I am also available for any freelance writing jobs for Manga,comics,video games or other.

Thanks for your time.

Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In