Commissions open - pinups, illustrations, comics

Im opening commissions for my works, the price will be decided depending how difficult the work is, i have set some orientative prices, but they may change depending on what you need, use them as reference. This are prices for Non-comercial works, if you want a commercial work ask me for price, also the price may change if i have to design the character from 0 or it will need a lot of revisions.

Digital Color:

-Pinups (Simple drawings of a character posing without any complicated perspective or a background, except a superimposed image or a flat color, revisions will be kept to a minimum): 20€ (27$)

Evelynn safecracker + making of by KukuruyoArt  Female version: Agnaktor by KukuruyoArt  Lagiacrus Abyssal by KukuruyoArt Android 18/Lazuli by KukuruyoArt Commission: Cassa by KukuruyoArtCommission: Salamander Seraphina by KukuruyoArt

-Normal illustrations (Perspectives, simple backgrounds, character design from 0, some object, some power or special effects) 30€ (41$)
       Additional character +25€ (34$)

Commission: Natsumi Yukimura by KukuruyoArt Commission: Happy shower by KukuruyoArt Cerely goes God by KukuruyoArt Female version: Godzilla by KukuruyoArt Aria, the crazy Sphynx by KukuruyoArt Kill la Kill fanart by KukuruyoArt

-Complex illustrations (Scenes with complex background, multiple objects, difficult effects or many background "extra" characters, very complex details, a lot of required revisions, etc) 40€ (55$)
Additional character: +30€ (41$)

Female me by KukuruyoArt Commission: Natsumi's Reiatsu by KukuruyoArt Pokemon: Emperor Red by KukuruyoArt

-Comic pages, depends on complexity, how many panels, characters, chibis or anime style, if they are black and white or colored, simple or complex colors, etc, but i think it will be beetwen 30-70€ (41-96$)

Guild Adventure promo 5 by KukuruyoArt Guild Adventure promo 6 by KukuruyoArt My little eve 1-2 by KukuruyoArt Bleach: Titans of peace 1 by KukuruyoArt

-Chibis or Flat images: 15€ (20$)
Background (simple) 5€ (7$)

denocheydia grua carola by KukuruyoArt Back from Japan weekend by KukuruyoArt Morgana greatest counter by KukuruyoArt

-Black and White: 15€ (20$)
Background (simple) 5€ (7$)

Fate Stay Night: Gilgamesh+Saber by KukuruyoArt  Valkyries cover by KukuruyoArt   retraro barcelona 3 (android 18) by KukuruyoArt

This prices may variate, it's not the same to do 5 full body characters than to do 1 full character + 3 small characters in the background and 1 showing only the head, so if money is an issue tell me what you want and we can work with it. If you want a commission with a lot of characters we can discuss the price, so it will not be as expensive as adding a character price multiple times by making it simpler to draw

Warframe: Unmasked Tenno by KukuruyoArt  Vi and Jinx: Booby trap by KukuruyoArt Motoko kusanagi vs Alita by KukuruyoArt

I accept to do erotic, nudity, sexual and violence if i don't find it to be degradating. In fact i'm very comfortable doing fighting and sexy characters :) (Smile), also monsters and armors are inside my comfort zone, i have no problem doing yaoi, yuri, hentai, etc. I work entirelly digital so it will not be an original pencil to send, it will be a completed work, i'll keep the original archive. I keep the rights of any work do this way, you cannot delete my signature or claim the picture to be yours (artist like to be credited for their work), and for my part i cannot claim the characters to be mine. If you want ilustrations for commercial uses contact me to make a deal.

After you contact me i will make a sketch, this is the phase in wich changes are more easy so anything you want to change should be said there. When we are done with changes i will do the lineart and the color, only minor changes will be done after the sketch. Payment will be done via Paypal before i send the colored drawing (it's by far the best method, if you want another it can be disscused, but i won't accept payment methods in wich banks took big part of the money), and then i will send you the image in high res. Be sure to say any big change in the first part of the process, this prices don't allow for multiple revisions, if you want a big change when the drawing it's already done, i'll charge extra.

You can ask for it using notes or sending me an email to kukuruyo@gmail.com

For more illustrations check my deviant or my website kukuruyo.com

Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In