Portraits at $16!

Hello guys! I'm open for commissions! This month I have 5 slots avaible!
Details below.

What I offer:
  • I do work of original characters with a simple background. If you want something different we can talk about it (price may change)
  • I draw both male and female characters.
  • I do digital colored paintings
Examples: 

Allora - Commission by Dascia  Practice by Dascia  Portait by Dascia  Alexander - Commission by Dascia

Amaya - Commission by Dascia  Cheetahgirl - Commission by Dascia   Portrait 1 - Olivia - Commission by Dascia  Cinderella by Dascia

More on my gallery: dascia.deviantart.com/gallery/

Prices:

• Shoulders up: $16 ($10 for every additional character)
  • Waist up: $20 ($10 for every additional character)
  • Thight Up: $22 ($12 for every additional character)
  • Full body: $27 ($ 14 for every additional character)
How it works:
  • Send me a note with a description of what you'll like me to draw. Give me all the info you can and send me reference pictures (if you have them). 
  • Tell me which kind of painting you want (shoulders up, waist up, thight up or full body)
  • Once we agree, I will ask you to pay the totality of the commission. I only accept payment through PAYPAL and i'll start once i receive payment.
  • After that I'll start to draw a sketch to show you, if it's all ok I'll start coloring it.
  • Then I will send you the file in high resolution (~2480X3425)

Do not claim, edit, reproduce my artworks without permission. I reserve the right to share finished commissions, WIPs, process videos, and finished sketches on DevianART, Tumblr, Patreon, Facebook or Y! Gallery but only you will have access to the fullsized file.
If you need a painting for commercial purpose we can talk about it (the price is going to be different) and you'll have the rights to use them but I'll ask you to credit me anyway.

SLOTS :

Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In