Get a free keychain/badge/print with purchase of $5 and up!

I'm offering a special deal right now! If you buy a commission of $5 or more, I'll ship you a free keychain OR a free "badge" (it's a small print you can hang around your neck like a badge at a convention) OR a free print! You can get up to 3 freebies, depends on purchases! *Note! The freebies are older pre-existing keychains/badges/prints- so if you like any of what I already have, that's what the freebie is- it won't be a new keychain unless you order the keychain as your commission ^^;

Commissions Page - Freebies w/purchases $5 and up!:star: Hello and welcome to my journal for commissions :) I update every so often with new posts that are dated, please look to the NEW icon for this! So! I will accept commissions for devART points and for money- for this I accept Paypal, Western Union, and money orders :nod: If you are interested in commissioning me, please read my prices and NOTE me if you are interested in purchasing artwork from me- we can discuss here first, the note should be when you have decided/finalized your commission :work: I am always happy to negotiate if needed :heart:
All commissions will be sent to the buyer's email (or a link from my photobucket through a note) and then if they desire, be posted here in my devART gallery. If you would like your commission sent through post mail, ask me about this ;)
---
:new: April 17th 2015: Yes, you read right! I'm giving away FREE STUFF with the purchase of something $5.00 USD or more! And yes, obviously this means I will ship it to you!!! If the commission
- check here for more details, prices and samples! Thanks! :heart:
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In