I'm taking traditional, digital, and tattoo design commissions!

Hey there! I'm Chloe and I'm taking commissions!

Here are my prices and other info.

And if you want something that is not listed here, just note me and we can talk about it! :)

If you’re interested contact me via note, or email me at chloehjenkins@gmail.com

For Watercolors:

For an 8in x 8in watercolor, I'm asking for $20 (plus shipping if you would like it to be shipped to you)

I can send you the physical image in the mail or I can send you a high resolution scan that you can make prints of. (or both!) 

Examples:
Kitsune by ChloeHJenkins Bakeneko by ChloeHJenkins Arowana by ChloeHJenkins Monster Girl Pinup 3 by ChloeHJenkins

For Digital art:

I’m very flexible with digital art. I can do creature/character designs, full digital paintings, sketches, etc. My prices for digital commissions range from $5-$20. If you like my art and want something digital, just note me and we can work everything out.

Examples:
Purple Woman With Flowers by ChloeHJenkins Orange Cloak by ChloeHJenkins Ginseng Maskbeast(custom) by The-Monster-Shop Custom: Oak fungus Maskbeast by The-Monster-Shop

I can also do tattoo Designs!  All info. About tattoo design commissions can be found here:

Tattoo Design Commissions (OPEN)Green Square BulletTattoo Design Commissions are currently OPENGreen Square Bullet 
I'm currently taking commissions to raise money to upgrade my very old/ falling apart tablet. I'm offering tattoo design commissions! 
Not only will this help me to get a new tablet, it will also help me build a portfolio to take to a shop so that I can hopefully one day get a tattoo apprenticeship! :)
I've designed my own tattoos as well as tattoos for friends, so I have experience designing them. :) 
If I get just 5 commissions I'll have enough to upgrade my tablet!  
There are 5 commission slots available: 
Yellow Square BulletPricing and ExamplesYellow Square Bullet 
Pricing varies depending on the complexity of the design you want, but it will generally be around $10-$30 USD. 
I usu

Payment:

I use paypal.

For commissions that are $10 and under, I’ll ask for payment up-front and I’ll contact you daily to show you process shots to show you how far I’ve gotten on you commission. You will be able to ask for small changes during the process if you’d like as well. 

For commissions that are over $10, I’ll ask for half up-front and I’ll contact you daily to show you process shots to show you how far I’ve gotten on you commission. You will be able to ask for small changes during the process if you’d like as well. Once I finish I’ll ask for the rest of the payment and then you’ll get your finished commission. :>

Thanks for looking guys!  :)

Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Please read the rules before posting Job Services Forum Rules
Bullet; Red Creating a duplicate thread or bumping threads are not allowed and may result in your thread being locked. If you are looking for more offers, feel free to also browse threads in the Job Offers forum. You can also consider using DreamUp for this instead, or the commissions platform.
This thread is locked :lock:
I now have a website! If you want to commission me, fill out the form found there. 
chloejenkinsart.weebly.com/for…