Reopening - Will make music for projects

Hey guys, getting back into the swing of things. I've updated my gear and I'm back to make you guys some tunes if you need them for things.

10$ per song
OST's 50$ - 100$+
I prefer Paypal.

Just post here,note me or mail me at gabe_hinton@yahoo.com
I don't do remixes unless I really take a liking to the song. I'd rather keep to original music.

Deviart: Skytric
Email: gabe_hinton@yahoo.com

~LEGAL NOTIFICATION:
Once I receive money and you like what you have, the song is yours to do with what you want. I will keep back ups of everything in case legal action comes up due to actions regarding stealing etc. I keep my clients safe.

Examples: (Most are in loop format, but I can range around)

Game music:

Stage type themes:

Diamond Dust - Updated gear
soundcloud.com/jad4321/dream-t…

Various loops - Updated gear

Desert:

Underwater type tune:

Just overall rock:
soundcloud.com/jad4321/elmr5-g…

Battle tunes:
Matter of Darkness - Updated gear

To Weaver Darkness

Standered RPG sounding battle theme
soundcloud.com/jad4321/verge-o…

Slow tunes: - orchestra tunes - Not a big style I mess with, but I can pull them off.
The Sea Song -
soundcloud.com/jad4321/the-sea…

Pandora Castle -
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuZi0M…
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Commissions are closed for now. If you still have me on notice for any works, those will be completed. Thank you everyone for your time and business!
Oh good luck with the music making, I would buy some, but I haz no monies. :icondawhatplz:
I'm actually working on a VN at the moment which is eventually going to need music.
I'll bookmark this and hit you up when the time is right.
Alright sounds good!^^
Current project 10 song deal.  - Still about 2 slots open due to amount of work I have here.

Can't update current status on first post.

New music to the fix if anyone wants a tune and styles. I CAN get slow and orchestra like.

New examples.
Video game - Dream Tear - The Nefarious Ruler - Uses some orchestra stuff

Video game - Dream Tear - STRIKE - very bitty
Update currently open again. All slots open.
Awesome!  I was actually bummed that your songs commissions were closed when a friend showed me the one you did for her, and have been waiting since for them to re-open.  :XD:

I'm hoping to commission sort of an odd pair of songs for a project wherein the two songs will be used in promotional material for it and possibly more later depending on funding and such, as well as the possibility of commissioning more songs at such a point toward a full OST.

The first one would be as a music box in minor key with as though made from sheet music for two hands or two pairs of hands on a piano instead of the less expensive standard roll using a solitary hand, and a sad but romantic sort of tone to the piece with the two parts inter-playing with each other and creating tension that resolves questioningly.  Hoping to have this one about two and a half to four minutes in length.

The second would have elements of that same song through it, but also machinery, cogs, steam, horns, and drums, having a sort of dieselpunk, swing feel with a bit more action and the tension building up climatically.  Hoping to have this one about about two minutes to two and a half minutes in length.

Please if you are interested in taking these two commissions let me know and I'll be eager to answer any questions you may have.  :iconhyperplz:
Hey glad you caught me finally XD that sounds interesting! I'll send you a note and we'll go from there.^^
Great!  Glad to hear you're interested!