NSFW Commissions : A beginning

For personal reasons, I want to explore the more NSFW end of the erotic spectrum. THe best way is to make some time in my schedule for this type of commissions as this will allow me to reflect on other people's perceptions on the matter. 

To be more precise, I am open to anything from a nude character rendering to complex scenes, HOWEVER, I am looking for intensity, sensuality, eroticism and the opportunity to produce a catchy, and, hopefully, provocative image. The run -of -the -mill tentacle/my little pony hentai probably won't cut it for me. O:) That said, while I reserve the right to deny a commission, I will always be open to discussing an initial idea. 

Below are some thumbs that serve as a guide to the two predominant styles I work in: coloured pencil and lineless digital painting. Furthermore, a link to my usual commission info just as reference point, erotic commissions WILL be more expensive, entirely dependent on complexity and subject matter. 

Orange Snake Princess by pauscorpi  Pan Mischief by pauscorpi  BettieKitty Playtime by pauscorpi  Bomb Drink Darling by pauscorpi  Cowgirl.tp by pauscorpi  Scarlett LS. Valentine by pauscorpi  LingerieStargaze by pauscorpi  Blue Moon, Purple Hair by pauscorpi   Thanks and CommHellos everyone :)
First of all, thank you everyone for over 1,000 views :love: [it makes me happy, excited and hyper] :P I'll try my best to keep you entertained :P
Second, I have decided to open up commissions.
Here is the procedure and price guideleines

Procedure
:
:bulletblue: -BONUS- every order over $250 gets a free A4 sketch 
:bulletblue: Prices are guidelines only, based on the samples provided and time it took to complete them, so it is possible that they vary depending on the complexity of the image or usage restriction.  Prices are for personal commissions. If you are looking for commercial one, let me know.
:bulletblue: prices are for pre-designed characters/images, meaning that description (visual or verbal) should already be established. Prices do not include me spending time to design from scratch or to edit/improve/provide input on unfinished designs. This will be charged extra. 
:bulletblue: included in the price are ideation, r

So, if you have any questions or would like to express interest, feel free to ask here or via a note. Thank you all for your time! :)

-Paulina

Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In