Comic book artist open for commission and jobs offer.

Hi My name is Andrea Errico and I'm a professional comic book artist and illustrator. For how's interested, I'm open for commission and jobs. 
Down below you can see a list of prices, they are negotiable.

SKETCHES

Letterer format (A5)

From 20 usd up to 50

COMMISSIONS

Tabloid and legal format (A3 and A4)

single character (full body):

-Prices goes from 60 up to 100. 

Single character + background:
-Prices goes from 100 up to 160

20$ for more for each additional character

Colored piece with background, multiply characters – 180$ to 350$ dollars

Colored price depends on the style you ask

PRICE WILL DIFFER FROM THE COMPLEXITY OF THE COMMISION AND FROM WHAT THE CLIENT WANTS. 

Here's some samples of my art: 

Octane Comics Headliner Colors by xavor85 
Grimm Fairy Tales - Code Red #4 colors by xavor85  Zombie Vs Cheerleader cover inks by xavor85 

Mortal Kombat Tribute by xavor85 

Here's a short BIO of me just to know who I am and what I do:

"Graduated with the score of 110/110 at the Academy of Fine art. His first professional experience was coloring "The One" a fantasy comic published by GG Studio. Then he started working for an italian videogame's publisher, Dreamslair, with whom he collaborated as concept artist, designing creatures and enviroments of "Ashtaria". In 2012 he worked for Brinx 'n Clix on IPad/Android application "Yano".

Now he's freelancer illustrator and penciller for indipendent comic publishers, including: Zenescope Entertainment, Octane Comics, Interwb Comics.

In 2013 he founded Artsteady, created and coordinated 47 Deadman Talking, an indy comic book that had a good public response in Italy."

RULES

- Only Paypal payment is accepted.
- Please include "COMMISSION" in the subject if you're sending a NOTE. You can also EMAIL me at: xavor85@gmail.com
- Send image or reference for character to be drawn. I would prefer no text description for your own character.
- Commissions will be sent in a high resolution quality file.
- Shipping will be determined based on area.
- I have the right to deny anything I'm uncomfortable drawing.
- Price may differ between personal and commercial uses of the illustration.

This are the prices, I tried to be in line with most of all illustrators on DevART. Is possible that I could touch up some of those in future. Details and specific demands will be defined by mail.

Thanks to you all for appreciating my stuff, following and watching.

(Ps: Naturally the first ordering will be the first served! I won't be able to accept a lot of orders at the same time)
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I hope you get someone.
I hope that too. :)