Ill draw your book for 150$ (22 pages + cover)

hi everybody, Adrian9 here again!
to the chase, im offering to draw your comic book (22 pages + cover) all of them penciled and inked for a mere 150$.
as Im wrapping up some projects I started last year im able to jump on board with new ones, hopefully to start in february.

THE DEAL
you hire me , I do some roughs sketches, you aprove and pay 50%, Ill draw like theres no future, Ill send scans at low res for proof, you pay the other 50%, Ill send the goods at 300 dpi or higher.
PAYPAL ONLY!

THE SAMPLES
in my gallery there are over +40 sequential pages for you to dig, many styles,scenarios etc

adrian9.deviantart.com/gallery…

Because I dont know how you guys will react and I (hopefully) expect some demand, Ill let you know im gonna take up to 4 projects in this round.

Credits
www.grayhavencomics.com/comics…
www.grayhavencomics.com/comics…

I've been featured here
www.comicbookresources.com/?pa…
an interview
indiereader.com/2013/10/blood-…

write me on deviant art or here noonecomics@gmail.com

additional note
from what Ive learned in the past is better if you have your script or project all worked out so I can come in and just draw, if your project is really raw (like, you dont know how your main character looks) it makes everything go slower
thanks!
adrian9
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Please read the rules before posting Job Services Forum Rules and FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

Bullet; Red Creating a duplicate thread or bumping threads are not allowed and may result in your thread being locked.

This thread is locked Locked
So yoouuuuu, what do you need, references, or text description, etc?
for comics I need a full script, if you have references its ok but its not always necessary
I'm used to doing the script while the artist draws lol! Hm... I have a manga that I never published, which needs me to script update and art update, where can I send copyright material to for an e-mail? Note me or skype?
I didnt understand, send copyright material to do what?
I have this manga, I have it copyright, but I need it redrawn and updated...!it's about 80 pages or so
cool, if you want me to draw it, send me a note and lets see what we can do about that
theres room for one more project hit me up