Will make you some tunes for games. amd other things.

Will make some tunes for game "AND" other things. lol was early sorry about that.

Had to restart this topic, due to inactivity or something, but anyways, I can make you some music for your games, or series, depends on where you want to go with things. I have some samples below of styles. I only will be doing original music. Though some of my samples carry remixes.

Rates:
It's 5$ a song, OST's go 20+ So if you want mega man type songs 8 robot master tunes would be about 40$ + any other tunes after.
Again I do original music only, remixes not so much anymore. But you can ask me about it.

If you want any tunes, mail me at note me here on DA, or send an email to gabe_hinton@yahoo.com

Payment: All payment will be done via Paypal. I do not accept DA Points for commission pay. 

Where to see progress of project?
Current accepted projects I will be keeping a list on my DA, to keep people up to date. As it's risky to keep it up here if things go to inactive. So if I do accept your project, please check my DA page for status information on it. Expect samples of the music to be sent to you however via the way you want it when we make the deal.

BIG Sample list: (Most of these are in short loop game format, but I can always extend on a song to make them longer etc. Don't be afraid to ask, cause I most likely can hit it, unless it's out of my comfort style.)

Orchestra - RPG game
soundcloud.com/jad4321/verge-o…

Misc style - RPG game

RPG battle - RPG game

RPG battle 2 - RPG game
soundcloud.com/jad4321/reality…

Wild jazzy:
Space PoP OST - Through the Gates
soundcloud.com/jad4321/space-p…

Platform game style -  I can always change up if needed, experementing is key to better music.

Spacey quick and fast
Cosmic course
soundcloud.com/jad4321/project…

Rock styled stage tunes
Ghostly Concert
soundcloud.com/jad4321/elmr5-g…

Haunted location type tune - Castlevania,sonic,mega man sounding.
soundcloud.com/jad4321/element…

Desert styled weird mixy
Cross Finale - Labyrinths from shantae
 soundcloud.com/jad4321/cf-laby…

Deserty sound guitar 2 -

Bitty sounding - Using a VGM soundfont. (Loop)
soundcloud.com/jad4321/un-owen…

Weird jazz techno mix with a voice added in.
Thundora stage - The Bell Tolls

Mega Man 8 sounding -
Angel and Devil woman stage -
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKOWNa…

Boss tune -
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt0qOp…

Misc Battle theme stuff:
Shattered Bonds - Kind of a slow build up to an epic battle.

Mega Man boss fight type music:
soundcloud.com/jad4321/mega-ma…

Freedom planet last boss:
soundcloud.com/jad4321/freedom…

Zodiac Nature - Sounds as if it'd come out of mega man zero.
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Okay guys, adding video game remixes in. If you want me to remix you anything from a game, it'll be 5$ per track as well. Here are examples of my remix game work. It includes Maverick Hunter X2 OST.

Mega Man Maverick Hunter X2 OST - Intro stage - but there are more.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjZJM4…

Mega Man Maverick Hunter X3 - Blizzard Buffalo - but there are others
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNYaYn…

Cross Finale - Full of game remixes

The Grand Finale -  From Bowsers Inside Story.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSOv4y…

Labyrinths from Shantae
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbf7Wz…

Various other remixes - Might have them on top already.
Ib theme remix
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqmOn-…

Tales of Eternia - Inferia Battle
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tm42e…

Tales of Phantasia battle
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9yyb…

Just let me know if you would like me to hit at any songs. I don't mind adding my touches to things. 
I'm tempted to take you up on this, but I have so much in mind, and I'd like to keep the music as original as possible.
Well take your time!^^ I'll be open until I feel I can't take any other orders so, also Original is my thing!^^ just be sure to let me know if you might have heard a melody or something before. It's nearly impossible to make any music that doesn't have a bit of something else. But I work on a lot of original projects and when I make the music, I strive to keep it original. Though I also had some remixes in there, they were mostly for example purposes..(Secretly not making any other game remixes for a while...)
I'll note ya, if that's OK.  I'll need to get links for the tracks.
sure thing!^^
Really cool!! you don't see many people do this!
Thanks^^ and yeah my prices are pretty good, in the end though, just depends on what they want. Glad you like what you hear here!