CONCEPT ART/ ILLUSTRATION/ COMICS artist for hire

Hey I am a comic book, cover artist,  illustrator and concept artist  available for freelance work with reasonable prices.  Cool projects are motivating to work on and if you have one and also like my work –  feel free to contact me on      long.short.neither@gmail.com .
Looking forward to working together with you ! ;) (Wink) See you Later guys..

Supsedsnipersmall by LongShortNeither Robot Soldier Efektukai by LongShortNeither Alien Beast1 by LongShortNeither 12abcdesmalla by LongShortNeither Bad Guys Fianle Small by LongShortNeither Tanksmall0 by LongShortNeither Necromancer1small by LongShortNeither Blacksmith1small by LongShortNeither Queen 3final Small by LongShortNeither Final Book Cover by LongShortNeither Dah Duel\'e Finale Small by LongShortNeither Comic1b23finalsmall by LongShortNeither Comic2878798798final Small by LongShortNeither comic4b456smallD by LongShortNeither Page 1small by LongShortNeither
Comments43
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock: Bumping your thread is against the forum rules, please read the rules before posting as all threads being bumped will be locked.

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?
What kind of price range am I looking at? I'm looking at art for a trading card game. Atm, mainly only enough for a kickstarter campaign, but in the long term likely 150+ pieces of art.
Hi, I sent you a not