Open Commission Anime Manga and Videogame

Samus Aran by RhapsodyOfColours WIP Elsa/Anna Frozen Step 2 by RhapsodyOfColours Commission :Here After by RhapsodyOfColours   In the name of glory by RhapsodyOfColours   Go! Go! Rosalinda by RhapsodyOfColours     
If you are interested in a commission, please send me a note with the title "Commission" and the following info in the following format:

Sketches character(half body) $10($ 3 for each addictional character)
Sketches character (full body)$ 12 ($ 3 for each addictional character)
Colored sketches(half body) $ 17( $ 5 for each addictional character)
Colored sketches(fullb body) $ 19( $ 5 for each addictional character)
Chibi sketch $ 9 ($ 2 for addictional character)
Chibi colored sketch $ 11 ( $ 3 for each addictional character)
Background $ 9 for sketch $ 10 for digital

How to order

1. Send me a note with the title 'COMMISSION' and including details about which options is your choice, fanart or original etc.
* If its a fanart, please tell me the name of those anime/manga/movies etc. and some picture for references
* If its an originals, please give me more detail as much as possible
* one order per one slots.
2. I will confirm your order and send the total amount of price and way for payment back.
3. I will be start working after I received money.
4. I will let you know after I finished work. I will send you the original file in .JEPG ,300 dpi.
Check my gallery for more deviantart ;)
Payment

- paypal only

Comments33
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Please read the rules before posting Job Services Forum Rules and FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

Bullet; Red Creating a duplicate thread or bumping threads are not allowed and may result in your thread being locked.

This thread is locked Locked