Role Play Characters and OCs Commissions OPEN!!!

$30 for fully colored character like below, but with no background. I will give you a png file so you can place it on your own background if you like.
$40 for a fun simple background like below. If anything is too complex I'll have to raise the price. (All payments are made through paypal.)

I do not normally take point commissions unless you can pay me the amount of points that are equal to the cash price. 1 point is equal to $0.01 I believe.

Attack on Titan Role Play Character by covert15

(I have the right to refuse any characters if I am uncomfortable drawing them. Please do not be angry if I refuse the commission.)
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Would you be comfortable drawing this in a better pose?  I have lots and lots of reference pictures that i used when i designed it.  Let me know what you think, thanks.
Yeah I think I could do this. You would see one side more than another if it was any kind of 3/4 pose.
Would you want the $30 commission without a background or a $40 with a simple background?

Nice to hear from you btw. =D
A 3/4 pose would be great.  Can you do you the $30 version with a transparent background instead of white?  Sorry i haven't been on recently, its been so busy.
Yeah totally. I can give it to you in png file instead of a jpg that way you get the transparent background like this. Conner Full Body
Is their a specific pose you would like? Do you want this same color scheme? Would you want him to be holding that thing in his hand? Do you want an action pose or just a cool stance? Which side of the character do you want facing the viewer; robot or human? Do you want to see the process of me working on it or do you want it to be a surprise? Is the anime style the example piece I gave okay? Sorry for all the questions. I just need to be sure you like what you get?
Awe it's okay. 
any pose you like with the robot side facing the viewer is good.  Yes he would be holding the projector in his human side hand and the sword one the robot side.  The anime style is great.  Can you keep the color scheme on the human side, but the robot you can do any metal colors you want. (i colored each piece a different shade of grey to make it easier to see each piece)  It would be nice to see your progress, but if that is too hard or inconvenient you don't have to.
How do you want me to give you the pictures and the $30?
Awesome! All sounds great. I can totally send you the progress.
You can send me the pictures through links or you can upload them to your stash and give me those links.
We will be using paypal. So if you can have a paypal account you can send me the money that way. We can do that about half way through the piece, that way you know you like it. Does that sound good?

Is there a specific deadline you would like me to meet? If not can we just say till the end of the month? If that's too long let me know and I can speed things up.
I sent you the pictures in a deviantART note so your comments won't get to full.  Half way sound good.  At the end of the month is great, but if you need to go longer that's fine.
View all replies