$10 plushie comms! 2/5 open

Hello, you! I'm an artisan crafter and I want to make you an unique, adorable plushie. (My plushie quota is currently 2/5, but I may be willing to add a few more slots.)

It would be more accurate to call them felties, actually, as all of my current plushies will be made out of felt. They will be smaller than 9x12, easily fitting in two hands. (If you want a bigger plush, definitely ask me about it.) I will not do nudity or profanity on the plush, nor can I legally make fan-art plushies, but that's about it - I'll do anything else! I especially love creature-based plushies, but I'm not opposed to humanoid characters.

$10 is the starting labour fee. This may go up a bit due to shipping and other nonsense, but I don't expect it to go above $30. (I may consider PARTIAL payment in points.) We can talk about the payment method, but my initial notion was to ask for some sort of down payment when I begin the work.

Questions or suggestions? Just note me. I'm looking forwards to working with you! I am a dummy! 

You can check out some stuff I've made down here.
Chibi Chillwind Yeti Plushie by cysir 
Plushie Comm - Paramore OC by cysir 
Adventure Time Plushie - Fionna the Human by cysir
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In