Fanarts, OC's and more

Premium artwork of desired characters and/or people.

Design options go from cartoon, manga, realism and others.

Drawings are sent through mail and include *.PNG file (with transparency option), *.JPG, and *.PSD files with a base resolution of 2100x2800 pixels, which makes it easy for small or big prints.

For more reference about the types of drawings, please check my DeviantArt gallery at: potemkinbuster.deviantart.com/…

Prices are:
Sketch - US$15
Base Lines - US$20
Flat Colors - US$25
Full Colors - US$30
Digital Painting - US$50

***These prices are per character and additional characters cost +US$5 dollars, except for digital painting which is +US$10 dollars for additional character.***

Payment method is through Paypal. All transactions and payments are accepted after the final drawing is sent.

If interested, please feel free to contact me!

Thanks for watching and have a wonderful day!

Here are some samples:
Goku by PotemkinBuster  Son Goku by PotemkinBuster  MASTER KAME SENNIN by PotemkinBuster  AERAN_AND_AELYS_GIFTART by PotemkinBuster  SAKURA_COLORED_SKETCH by PotemkinBuster  Crimson Beauty by PotemkinBuster  Eternal Lover by PotemkinBuster  TLOZ_SS_SKETCH10172012 by PotemkinBuster
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
How would you feel about doing a full body, flat color character sketch for me? Like a slightly more simplified version of that Sakura pic?
No problem! Just note me :)