COMMISSIONS -CHRISTMAS OFFER- BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!

Hey guys! I have an ongoing Christmas offer, and your participation to buying my art will be a big help! BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!

Yes that's right! Commissions are buy one get one FREE for a LIMITED TIME ONLY! Offer may last till Christmas or sooner or maybe even later! I'll keep up to date and let you guys know when the offer is over.

Anyway! You all have the luxury of if you buy a commission off me, you can have 2 for the price of 1! -Please note if you buy a commission, the free one will be of the same type of commission, e.g, if you buy a waist up cell shaded image with a simple background, the free one will be the same. So when you think about it, that's quite a neat offer. You can buy a waist shot cell shaded image with a simple background and get another with that -- FREE!

Details: 
Commission info:

- Waist up // Cell shading // Simple background: $8/£6/700Points

- Waist up // Cell shading // Fake screenshot: $10/£7/850Points

- Full Body // Cell shading // Simple background: $12/£8/1000Points

- Full Body // Cell shading // Fake Screenshot: $15/£10/1200Points
WTH by Skaubzz Kicking those asses by Skaubzz More Cherri by Skaubzz Omanom da noodles by Skaubzz 

OR get one like this for only $10/£7/850Points!

Oopsie... by Skaubzz  

(Shots like this count as 2 fake screenshots, so do not come with a free commission. Also because they take me a long time.)

OR a full body for just $15/£10/1200Points!

:Commission: This Could Come in Handy... by Skaubzz

(Conditions are the same as halfbody.)
For these panel shots, both panels will have the same background.

RULES:

-I take females + males
-Monster girls 
-Anthros
-Half naked are acceptable
-Maximum 2 characters per picture -Extra is + half the original price of the commission
-Will not take text references
-Include concept with your commission
-Note me if you're interested!
-I take anything human really. OCs, Cannons, from any fandom. Please don't be afraid to ask me anything if you're not sure about something!
-NO REFUNDS!
-BUY ONE GET ONE FREE COMMISSION. The free commission will always be the same as the paid one.
-PLEASE NOTE ME if you would like a commission.
-When you request your commission and give me the people and concepts to draw, please include the concepts for both the paid image and the free image.
-I require payment upfront, via PayPal. 
-Give me at least 2 WEEKS to finish your commission, especially if complex. I am very busy.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ah, sorry if my question seems foolish, but I'm a bit confused. Do you only take PayPal for these commissions? (I noticed there are point prices also but near the end you have 'I require payment upfront, via PayPal.' )
Point commissions are included :)
Come on people I need your support!