Offering cheap commissions!

Hi, boys and girls!!
I need money to avoid to weigh on my parents' shoulders in this time, so I'm going to propose you simply and cheap commissions.
Characters for 4 $!!

And fanfictions u.u
-Drabbles: 3 $
-Flashfics: 10 $
-One shot: 15 $

I'll show you some examples.

Notes:

I'm not english or american, but I'm good into writing.
So, I can write in ENGLISH and ITALIAN.

What I don't write about or draw:

-sex scenes: no drawing. For writting, IS OK something not much explicit.
-gore (bloody scenes are OK, but not mutilations or similar)
-machines: .... I'm not good in drawing them...
-animals: ... the same -.-

I'm ok with:

-Fanart,
-fanfictions (fluff, angst, a bit horror, comedy... ask)
-original characters,
-shounen ai,
-shoujo ai,
-het pairings,
-crack pairings,
-gijinka,
-no couples writing,
-Bloody or battle scenes.

JUST ASK ^^

Dualscar and The Grand Highblood Sketch by kymyitProgramming Digital Idol by kymyit After us the road goes on forever (Ita and Eng)After us the road goes on forever
«Garraty! Garraty! Garraty!»
Le ovazioni della folla riecheggiavano in lontananza come ululati feroci attutiti da una solida lastra di vetro infrangibile. Ovunque fossero, qualunque cosa facessero, Garraty poteva sentirsi sicuro sul fatto che, no, non l'avrebbero preso. Non si sarebbe fermato e non sarebbe stato ammonito di nuovo.
Doveva solo continuare a muovere le gambe, trascinare i piedi, scacciare le mani che tentavano disperatamente di trattenerlo.
Volevano ucciderlo!
La figura davanti a lui si era voltata, ma era troppo lontano per capire chi fosse. Era sempre troppo lontano, sempre davanti a lui. Vaga ed eterea, irraggiungibile e onnipresente. Quando credeva di averla raggiunta, lei accelerava, mettendo un passo dietro l'altro fra se e lui.
Forse era il coniglio!
Il coniglio di Stebbins, ovvero Stebbins stesso! Ma lui camminava sempre alle sue spalle come un avvoltoio bramoso di carogne. Si voltò per accertarsi che fosse là
 Rivalry by kymyit What I don't know nowWhat I don't know now
What I don't know now is what I'm feeling at this time.
If despair or be relieved, because you used me, Astamon. You moved me like a puppet and thrown me away, nevertheless you were not you anymore, who knows from when…
If there's one thing that really hurts, it's not knowing who I knew, because I don't want to believe I opened my heart to a stranger.
And if you were there, still alive somewhere in Quartzmon's body, I haven't noticed it. I was too taken from myself to realize about that hand that obscured my senses, of that little clues maybe you gave me.
Of your requests for help …
That 's what destroys me, Astamon!
Did I never know you?
Will I know you?
I just know that I miss you and who knows, if there is a future, if it can be like what's already been. If you'll revive again, will you want to meet me? Will you remember me? Or should we start from scratch? Will you be as you were? Or even that was just a mask?
For now I can't help but play the
Because you'll liveBecause you'll live

Notes: [Spoiler from Fairy Tail Chapter 359]
This is a translation from my italian fanfiction. And is a Bickslow/Loki, so, really crack. But really cute.
He was going to follow Lucy when Bickslow called him, weakly.
-Hey, kit… kitty… -
-Shut up, conserve your strength.- said him. It was an advice nobody ever listened, least of all him.
When you’re at death’s door, is difficult to go away without leave a message to the world, to someone, a last word.
Like win over in a quarrel against destiny, in short.
And Bixlow used to face those struggles, between life and death, with a smile and the tongue out.
He almost didn’t even have the strength for that, they must to hurry.
-Lo-Loke… - gasped the mage, trying to rise his hand to the Celestial Spirit, but he can’t. Loke, then, took his hand between his owns.
-Hold on, we’ll find an antidote to save you all.-
-I’m… a bit jealous… - smiled
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
When drawing characters, can you work from descriptions?
yes ^^ Anyway, before finish a work I show a sketch to the commissioner, so I can adjust ^_-
You say no sex; what about nudity?
nudity is ok ^^
I'm ending the description in a note