Christmas Sale! -- Traditional Commissions!

Reduced rates for the holiday season! Quick turn-around times (sometimes even the same day depending on payment!). If you wished to have the original piece in time for the holidays, please order quickly! I do ship, but shipping and insurance are an additional cost to the original commission. Required at least half cost up-front via Paypal. Prices are non-negotiable, and all pieces will be completed in a semi-realistic style in graphite on high-quality, acid free-paper.

Traditional portraits (must have either a detailed description for characters or a high-quality image; 5x7-8x10" depending on reference, high-quality scan provided at end of commission; shipping extra):
Single bust (no BG, lineart and some shading; no refs available)--$30
Double bust (no bg, lineart and some shading; no refs available)--$50
Single bust (shaded, but non-complex BG, full shading and detail)--$100
Double bust (shaded, but non-complex BG, full shading and detail)--$180

Forever by kokachu      Recapture the Present by kokachu

Asset Development (must provide game style and asset needs-ie. table in the style of art nouveau, made in graphite (no color commissions at this time), 2x3" max):
Single asset (buys 1 hour of work time)--$20
Batch of 5 assets (buys 6 hours of work time, one hour free!)--$100
Needing more? Note me!

Fall Sketchdump by kokachu       Paleon Planet and Plate 'n Pistol Assets by kokachu

Art Nouveau Portrait (must include desired flowers, style, etc.; completed image at 5x7" or larger, high-quality scan provided at end of commission; shipping extra):
Single bust (art nouveau BG, lineart and some shading)--$50
Single bust (art nouveau BG, full shading and detail)--$250

Birthday Wishes by kokachu      Lily of the Valley by kokachu      Wolfsbane by kokachu

Pet Portraits (must have high quality reference, 5x7-8x10" depending on reference, high-quality scan provided at end of commission; shipping extra):
One pet--$40
Two or more (one per page)--add $30 for each additional pet

Kamaji by kokachu      Indiana Jones by kokachu

Interested in something else? Need a more accurate quote? Have any other questions? Feel free to drop me a note! There are also many more examples in my gallery if you were interested.

Thanks for your interest!
Keirsten Savering
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In