♥ Ultra Cheap Commissions - FOR WEDDING COSTS! ♥

Hi everybody!~ I just got engaged to the most wonderful guy in the world! :iconblushplz: Now, there's a wedding to plan, and you can help! In order to raise some money for the random costs of the wedding (decorations, pre-wedding snacks, favors, wedding dress etc.), I'm going to do...
:iconyaayplz::iconrainbowsparkleplz: ULTRA CHEAP COMMISSIONS YAY:iconrainbowsparkleplz::iconyaayplz:
Why ultra cheap?! Because I need some practice obtaining a specific style in addition to wedding cash. So here we go!

Note me here when you're ready to commission!~

► $1 - Place in a group picture! ◄
Your character will be sketched into a picture of everybody's character interacting with another on a single moderately detailed background. One cohesive picture, a lot o' characters. You will not get the original picture. I will close this option when the picture's full. Probably no color, sorry... but you do get a dynamic most likely full-body line art! As for the background, I'm thinking a picnic by the castle theme! ♪

Think a better version of these all combined:
Elemental Phoenixes by StickFreeksAntarctica to Australia by StickFreeksBirthday Sketch Requests! by StickFreeks

►$5 - Chibi Time!◄
I'll draw you or your characters super cutely in the chibi style!~
(No / very limited backgrounds!)

Skygger by StickFreeksChibi Molly - Contest Prize by StickFreeksMail Sticky by StickFreeks

►$10 - Full-color character!◄
I'll draw you or your character in full! (Could also include knee-up positions)
These are super detailed and end up looking pretty cool.
Come with a basic or glowy-white background!

Let's Fly! by StickFreeksCammy - Contest Prize! by StickFreeksI Think I'll Be Alright by StickFreeksRex by StickFreeks

►$15 Epic!◄
Want me to attempt to make something epic out of your character? This is your chance.
You get a say in the background here! +$3 per extra character.
Flames on the Blue by StickFreeksSure is Cold... by StickFreeksLabyrinth of Lies by StickFreeksLooks Like a Solo by StickFreeks

►$7 Surprise◄
Give me something to doodle and see what happens!
Airplanes, Huh? by StickFreeksDreams of a Rainbow Dragon by StickFreeksThe Flightless Shall Fly by StickFreeks

Note me here when you're ready to commission!~

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

:bulletyellow: The Boring Subtext
I, Christy, the artist, have the sole exclusive right to deny a commission for any reason whatsoever.
• Commission requests that will be denied include but are not limited to: Nudity, profanity, Innuendo, NSFW, same-sex pairings, or blasphemous entities that otherwise embody all of afore mentioned traits. Commissions that are also requested to be insanely detailed or involve more than four characters will need to be negotiated.
• My artistic strengths are: Animals, fantasy creatures, people, realism (believe it or not), anime / manga style, expressions, perspective.
• My artistic weaknesses are: Machines, mechs, modern weaponry, vehicles, precise patterns.
• I will still draw things on my weakness list, they just might not look as nice!

:bulletblue: Payment & Refund Policy
Commissions shall be held on a first come, first serve basis. Payment shall be paid up front via PayPal. Refunds will not be available once a commission has been physically started or after it has  been completed. If for some reason the commission is canceled by reason of the artist after initially being accepted, the commissioner will receive all payment back in full.

:bulletpurple: Due Dates
Please realize that I am a disorganized person that can be painfully slow at times in spite of my ability to draw quickly. If you need a picture by a certain date, be sure to let me know during the time of your commission and I'll do my best to accommodate.

:bulletpink: Right to Use
If you commission me, you give me the full right to use the work I made of your character however I like.

:bulletyellow: What you get!
If not in the group picture category, you'll get a digital file sent to your email!~ Ooooh shiny~

:bulletblue: Note of Realization
These commissions are highly experimental in finding my style, so please realize that you may not get something exactly like the example pictures. You may get outlines, you might not. You might get cell shading, you might get fluffy rainbowy shading. Extra characters need to be discussed if they will be present.

And here's another hyperlink to Note me by when you're ready to commission!~
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Might wanna put something about chargebacks in there, just cause of the pixlet thing that happened a while back.
That's kind of a criminal situation akin to stealing; if something like that were to happen I'd probably just call PayPal and send them the documents showing what happened. If these were large values of money I might be more overly-specific, but it's just like $1-$15, and the worst could be worked out with customer service. :meow:
First commission complete!~ (Epic style!~)
Breaking Space! - Commission by StickFreeks
I wish I could help but sadly at the moment I can't :/ I hope every thing goes good for you tho :D
Aw, well thank you for the wishes, anyway! :D
Congrats!
Since I'm not the age to do this I'm sorry ;;
I will when I'm older though , haha XD

I hope you have a lovely marriage!
Thank you so much!~ :D
No problem! I wish you the best!
Woooo! Amazing! I'd love to join but I'm not of age to pay haha 
But 100 points is $1..
Aw! Sadly, I don't do business in points because they're a bit of a hassle to manage and convert for me / they're a bad deal on both ends... but thank you for your interest anyway! :squee:
Yeah! I'm sorry! I'd love to but you know haha
And by the way, have a lovely marriage!
Thank youuuuu!~ I'm super excited! >W<
Hi! If you're still interested, I thought about it a bit, and am probably going to open up the $1 option for points. ^-^ ♪
wooo! Super! I'll wait for it :3
View all replies