Pokemon Comissions !

Last weekend my boyfriends motorcycle was stolen, and with no insurance that leaves us paying off 7Grand for someone else to be riding around his baby.

I really want to help him out anywhere I can so if you commission me you'll be putting a smile on both of our faces :)

STYLE & PRICE REFERENCE

Baby Pokemon team & chibi trainer - $10
Baby Poke Team by TrafficPotato

Detailed Pokemon
$20 to start (1 pokemon, single color background)
    +$10 for every added pokemon
    +$5 for background
OR $60 for a full team with custom background
Water Warriors by TrafficPotato

OC & Pokemon
$30 to start (1 pokemon, 1 trainor, & single color background)
    +7 for every added pokemon
    +$5 for background
OR $80 for full team
Whimsicott And Reuniclus by TrafficPotato

Any more than a team of 6, please contact me before hand to see if I'm able to. Thank you!

Other important information::

Payments will be through paypal only

In order for me to fully capture your pokemon please send me their nature, your connection to them/why you choose the team you did, what level you met them at, and current level.

Thank you for checking out my post - feel free to message me with any questions :)
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend's motorcycle.  I'm also sorry to say that I don't have the budget for a commission right now.

I just thought it was interesting how much info you ask for on the Pokemon.  Very insightful and it shows that you're going out of your way to really know your clients' Pokemon.

Sorry for wasting your time.
Oh it's not a waste of time :) !! It was really kind of you, I think everyone's budgets are tight but I figured it can't hurt to put myself out there, worst people can do is say no ya know? 

But thank you for making the point, I just personally don't feel you can make someone happy with painting their Pokemon without capturing their personalities :)
That's the spirit.  Considering how popular the games are and how popular people posting their trainers and teams are, I'm sure you'll get a few customers.  Good luck.

You're absolutely right.  You get attached to the little guys and nothing quite beats someone portraying a character exactly the way you imagine them.  I'm kinda-sorta writing a story about Pokemon (haven't motivated myself to finish the second chapter yet) and have a very clear idea of how the characters act; knowing that an artist was willing to learn about them before painting them would make a world of difference for me.