Cheap Commissions

Mr. Bland's Commission Sheet by BlackEyeHawk

Examples:

Gravity Falls: Older Yet Not Much Wiser CHAPTER 1“At long last! After weeks of…”
“Child labor.”
“Unpaid breaks.”
“Stealing refuse from the dump.”
“…blood, sweat, and tears, THE MYSTERY BEACH IS OPEN!” Stan triumphantly declared as he cut the ribbon with a pair of rusty scissors.  As Wendy was too tired from hammering together benches to turn on the boombox, Stan went over and gave the tired old device a swift kick. It started to play Generic Beach Boogie Track #04. Stan started to hula dance while the rest of the people he forced to help build the beach just laid down for a bit until they regained their energy.
It took two hours of rest and changing clothes, but at long the workers and their friends could enjoy the fruits of their efforts.  Stan had played a great game of poker against the mayor and won the deed to the beach on the lake as part of a new money-making scheme. “And I only had to cheat once!” He proudly boasted as he returned hi

A Voyage Into Infinity II should preface this with my introduction, in case this diary ends up in different hands. I do so wish to keep this book with me all my days.
My name is Francine DeWitt, daughter of noted naval master-at-arms Jasper DeWitt. At the current date, I keep my brown hair short. My eyes are green to which my mother, who left us early after her ship ran into a terrible storm, often remarked about them glowing in the pitch of a dark night. I also wear a yellow ribbon in varying styles, much like my good and gone mother. My sight hasn’t been the greatest, so I wear a pair of glasses with thick black-frames. Like many girls my age and around the Port of London, we wear those Monticello boots so we can explore without ruining a good pair of shoes. If you see a dashing young woman taking long strides down the street, it is most likely me or one of my friends. I also go by ‘Freddie.’
I gotten this diary a few months back as preparation for a journey with my dad over to the lost co

Brit As Ragyo by BlackEyeHawk
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hope you enjoy ~
I sure did love it!:iconlaexplosionplz: