Open for commissions and new online store open!

I'm really excited to be offering more commissions, plus introducing my new online store! That's right a store. So you maybe asking yourself, "What can I find at this so called store of yours?" Well, you can find prints of some of my most popular pieces like this one here: 

Spider Woman colored! by NJValente

And others, of course, so check out my store and get yourself one! njvalenteart.bigcartel.com/

I'm also offering penciled or inked commissions. 

$35 for a single character penciled, $45 for inks! Plus FREE shipping in the U.S. International, note me and we will work out a price. 

Classic Harley Quinn by NJValente
Batgirl commission by NJValente

And $65 for a pencilled cover quality commission. $85 for inks, and you guessed it FREE shipping. International peeps, same deal as above, note me and we will work something, I promise!

Spellbound by NJValente
Superman sample page 1 by NJValente

If you have something else in mind let me know and we will work out a fair price. 

I am also available for work for hire projects so just drop me a line, or you can reach me at: nicholas.valente@gmail.com

Stay in touch with me on my other sites as well. You can get in on the conservation on Twitter: twitter.com/NJValente ;Get an inside look into my process on Tumblr: njvalente.tumblr.com/ And get WIP shots and daily art updates on Instagram: instagram.com/njvalente

And of course my other sites as well.

Online shop: njvalenteart.bigcartel.com/

Society6:  society6.com/njvalenteart

Facebook: www.facebook.com/nick.valente.…

Comic Art Fans Gallery: www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDe…

Thanks a lot for looking, happy holidays to everyone!!

-N 

Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In