High Quality Chibi Commiission Open! ^^

Hello ^^, I'm open commission for both points and paypal ^^, here some of my example:
Happy Halloween ^^ by Kirara-CecilVenes  Twin Magician at the Ice Dungeon by Kirara-CecilVenes  Gijinka - Lilligant by Kirara-CecilVenes  Autumn Alice by Kirara-CecilVenes  Line Play - Jia Yuan (2) by Kirara-CecilVenes  Chibi Sho Sakurai by Kirara-CecilVenes  Line Play - Jia Yuan by Kirara-CecilVenes  Chibi Ryuko and Satsuki by Kirara-CecilVenes  Line Play - Melly Love by Kirara-CecilVenes  Line Play - Suzy Lei by Kirara-CecilVenes  Commission - Yuuki by Kirara-CecilVenes  Chibi Sylveon by Kirara-CecilVenes  Chibi Glaceon by Kirara-CecilVenes  Chibi - Espeon by Kirara-CecilVenes  Chibi - Vaporeon by Kirara-CecilVenes  Chibi Eevee by Kirara-CecilVenes  Chibi Flareon by Kirara-CecilVenes  Commission - Howie by Kirara-CecilVenes  Commission - Hera and Pongo by Kirara-CecilVenes  Commission - TikaaniMoon1 by Kirara-CecilVenes  

For more details and price list you can see in my journal ^^
Paypal commission: 
^^ Commission ^^ - Update 3 Nov 2014Please read carefully all the rules before commissioning from me ^^
(I'm opening point commission for limited time, you can see more details in here: Point Commission Open ^^ (Limited) 
Rules:
I will only receive payment from Paypal, for Indonesian I accept ATM transfer. All price in list is in $ USD. My paypal is: liliana92@ymail.comI will do your commission request after I received your payment, you must pay 50% first and the rest after I finished the sketch. Also I won't sent the drawing before paypal verified the payment, so sorry ;;___;;The time I need to finish the commission is different according to the style, for 1 chibi it's usually 1 day when I'm not busy.Please do NOT rush me, I have my life and college stuff to deal with, if I accepeted ur commission request I will definitely do it ^^I still hold the copyright of my drawing, the character etc are still copyrighted by their respective owners.

Point Commission:
Point Commission Open ^^ (Limited)Hello! I'm open for point commission for limited time, and I will only do chibi for the point commission , sorry >___<
For my Paypal commission and my finished commission you can see in my main commission journal:

Please read carefully all the rules before commissioning from me ^^
Rules:
I will do your commission after I received your payment, please pay the commission in my commission widget ^^. My commission widget is only for 1 character, if you want additional character or background you can send me the rest point directly or donate it using my donation widget ^^Please do NOT rush me, I have my life and college stuff to deal with, if I accepeted ur commission request I will definitely do it ^^I still hold the copyright of my drawing, the character etc are still copyrighted by their respective owners. I will sign all my drawings.I will send the finished drawing through message (it won't have dA watermark in it, only my signa

Thank you! Have a nice day! ^^
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In