Taking commissions, drop me a note or comment if interested!?

Do you have OC's that you need to be drawn out?

Would you like a talent artist to help you bring your OC in to reality?

If you have the cash and a paypal, I think I'm the Talented artist you're looking for!

:star:Details here::star:

nork.deviantart.com/journal/CO…

:star::star: COMMISSIONS:star::star:

:iconbadassplz::iconsaysplz: Oh yeah! check dem prices!

:bulletgreen:Simple Sketch:bulletgreen: : $10

:bulletgreen:Detail Sketch:bulletgreen: : $20

:bulletgreen:Simple Ink Job:bulletgreen: : $30

:bulletgreen:Detail Ink Job:bulletgreen: : $50

:bulletgreen:Markers:bulletgreen: : $150

:bulletgreen:Watercolors:bulletgreen: : $200

:bulletgreen:CG:bulletgreen: : $250

Details: Yep these are the prices. If you would like a commission from me, this is what you have to do. You need to explain to me what you're character looks like and or send me references via by NOTE. If you don't have any reference please just describe the character as best you can and if you have a certain pose in mind please tell me.

what I will do is I will do a loose sketch to show you, if you don't like it I'll do one other sketch, when you approve that sketch then I'll come back with the finish product.

You can only ask for one revision of the base sketch, I really don't looking forward to re-due  a commission over and over again and waste time. If your looking for backgrounds and or more then one character -AKA group shots- then the prices will change.

Payment: What I like to do is for the client to pay half first and the other half after completion. If you're not satisfied with said product or we end up terminating the commission. I keep the first payment for time and effort put in to said commission.

I only accept Paypal transactions.

Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i just might like you to draw my big boy fenrir with his buddy for me. hmmmm..... i just first have to complete his character sketch.  and  you the guy for me. think you can send me the actual pick on paper?
:happybounce: 
I can totally send you the actual work.
awesome i don't care if i got to pay for shipping but definitely. let me just get some clean sketches and i can't wait.