Commissions open!

Hello there!

I started offering commissions, since I moved and am living under existence-standards... 

Sooo just send me a note if you wish to commission me or if you have any questions. :> I don't bite!

1. What do I draw?
Basicly almost everything. I will draw your OCs, RP-Characters, scenes from your RP etc. I also may draw mature content, but only if you can prove that you are at least 18 years of age.
I will only draw digital art.

2. What do I NOT draw?
Rape-scenes, tentacle-stuff, gore and such brutal and sick stuff. Don't even bother to ask.

3. What do I need from you?
As much reference as possible. That may be screenshots, your own sketches, detailed descriptions, photographs etc.

4. How do you pay?
Only via Paypal please. I will give you detailed information about this via note or eMail.

5. What do you get from me?
The original picture in the original resolution (that may be huge) and the permission to use it the way you want. As long as you don't claim having drawn it yourself and do not use it commercially.

Prices:
All prices in Euro
Headshot/bust, sketch/lineart: 10 Euros (example: [WIP] Don't mess with goblins by Federschnee )
Headshot/bust, colored: 15 Euros (example: Fay by Federschnee )
Additional character: 5 Euros each

Half-body, sketch/lineart: 20 Euros
Half-body, colored: 30 Euros (example: [Contestentry] Rhyl'lyn Zinard UPDATE by Federschnee )
with background (depending on amount of details): 30 ~ 50 Euros
Additional characters: 10 Euros each

Full-body, sketch/lineart: 30 Euros
Full-body, colored: 40 Euros (example: By any means necessary by Federschnee )
with background (depending on amount of details): 40 ~ 60 Euros
Additional characters: 15 Euros each
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
UPDATE!

Only 2 slots open for the special offer, 1 slot already is sold! :la:
:new: SPECIAL OFFER! :new:

I just opened 3 slots for fully colored headshots/busts or waist-up character commissions with a simple background. The price is only 5$! Conditions stay the same except the pricing of course.
Please send me a note if you are interested or have any questions! Question can also be posted here.
You are so talented. If I showed a character.,. could you tell me how much it would cost?
Aw thank you. .///.
Of course I could. :> Just show me, what you wish for and I'll tell you what the price would be.
But today I also started a special offer, which means a fully colored bust or waist-up painting with a simple background is only 5$. Even if it were two characters. :la: I still have 3 slots open for that. ;)
Ok, so, I'd count that as a waist-up portrait, so it would be 5$ atm due to my special offer. :> Fully colored of course, if you wish. The normal price would be 30 Euros (37$), so you'd get a huge discount at the moment. :la:
You mean background-details or on the character? On the character there can be as many details as you wish. As for the background, if it is as much as in your example the price of 5$ wouldn't change. ^.^ If it should be a decent environment or landscape it would go up to 10$, since that wouldn't be a simple background anymore.