Emergency Collab YCH!

My friend :icondoctorsparks: is in a situation right now, he's just fixed his car and with rent and bills coming up in 9 days time, he really needs to get some money together so that he won't go into the negative.
Here's my way of helping him out, we're working on a YCH together, i'll be working on the Sketch and Line art process, and he'll work on the Flats and Shading. ALL the money raised in this YCH will go to him, i'm just doing my job as a friend and helping him out, so it's going to a good cause!

There are 2 slots open, the one that i'm advertising has a Schoolgirl outfit featured -> EMERGENCY Collab YCH - Chained Up! + Tentacles by Sigoogle

And :icondoctorsparks:'s features Princess Leia's Slave outfit, just in time for Halloween! -> EMERGENCY COLLAB YCH by DoctorSparks

The starting bid for each slot is $10, but the Schoolgirl version is up to $15 now, and the minimum bid increase is $2.
This auction ends this Friday at 2pm Eastern time (US), so if you're interested, get some bids down! :3
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Bump one last time!
This ends tomorrow at 2pm Eastern time guys, if you have any bids, pleaseee bid on this YCH, it'll be well worth your money and for a really good cause! :)