Two Slots Available, HURRY

Next week I have a bit more time to play with! Even though I will still be working and doing assignments, I at least wont have to spend as much time commuting to school and back for a few days. Now is the time to ask for a commission. 
Some of you have asked me before and I've put it all on hold because of how busy I was. Well, I think I am available to take two to work on for the rest of the semester. Slow, I know, but bare with me. 
My prices are all over the place, but my commission journal should give you a rough idea on what to expect. 

CommissionsBullet; Purple Paypal USD only.
~ If you're paying with paypal, make sure when you pay you select that you are 'paying friends or family' that way there will be no fee. 
:star: If you would like the original art shipped and mailed to you, note me and we'll discuss it!
:star: the + means that the price varies depending on the media, if you want colour, how much detail, how many characters, a complicated background, complex characters, Photoshop additions, size, if you want it mailed, etc. it all depends on what you want. If you have any questions, even without the intent to order, don't hesitate to ask. I will not be o

TWO Slots OPEN
1: NOTE ME
2: NOTE ME

:icontoonlinkspinplz:

It Was An Accident by MarieJane67777  Skylar Fox ~ Convival by MarieJane67777  AFFT Ch10 Pg103 by MarieJane67777  Elements of Four by MarieJane67777  Chica Morte - Commission by MarieJane67777  In The Distance ~ Commission by MarieJane67777  100TC 94. Animal by MarieJane67777

Comments2
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In