Instant KickStarter or Card Game World! 20 Unpublished Pro Images!

Creating a Card Game or Kickstarter Project? Your in luck! I have a World of unpublished Pro quality images for sale!
No waiting months on artists or to get that kickstarter going.
Be ready this week!
Don't spend hours on end seeking out dozens of artists only never to be sure of the quality of the product that you get back for your money. Not to mention, "IF" you get a piece back for your money.
Inferior art and going on the cheap is often what causes Kickstarters and games to fail.
Well, my misfortune is your gain.
I recently was in the middle of developing a huge Card game and World for a client who unfortunately passed away.
This has left me with over 50 character cards that I need to now offer for use.
I have batched the cards into groups and worlds that I am now offering for BULK SALE. 
This batch contains 20 separate character images and all come with multiple color variations so you can best define the look of your world.
These are Top Quality images as in the examples shown below.
I was hoping to sell the world as a whole but I will allow Cherry picking for a premium price.
ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED SERIOUSLY!
All prices and Terms are negotiable.
Make me your best offer on the package as a whole or as a group of images.
It is far easier to write and create a world around quality images than to hire others to create what you can never be sure of getting back.
This way you know you have QUALITY AND SPEED!

Again, I have not published these images anywhere! Not even in my personal Gallery!
I am trying to keep them fresh for the client who wins the bid!
The ONLY pieces I have posted are the examples below for purposes of selling the ad and art and these are in my STASH and not yet made public.  

PLEASE NOTE: That if you purchase this package you get the rights to ALL versions of the pieces and color variations there of.

Interested parties can note me here or email me at nahumslaine2@yahoo.com with any questions or offers you have may.
I ill also be checking this post to try to answer any questions that should arise.
Thanks for the time and checking out what I have to offer.

If you like the below examples below please do not hesitate to check out the rest of this world as well as all the color variations on the works.
www.dropbox.com/sh/v7fufb0jio4…
I look forward to hearing from you.

Celtic Fighter 4 by Bob-Misfit-Modelski  Tweety 5 by Bob-Misfit-Modelski  KathOWLthu 7 by Bob-Misfit-Modelski  
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock: Locked due to bumping which is against the forum rules.

Bullet; Red Don't Bump Threads
Bumping a thread is when you intentionally post a comment in a thread so that the thread gets "bumped up" to the top of the forum page. Doing this is discouraged and your thread may be locked if you continue to do so.

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?
Still have lots of images available!
If you see it in the folder it is still ready for use!
Thanks to everyone who has responded but the package is still available.
Please let me know if you are interested any single or the package as a whole.
You wont find a better deal on art of this caliber.
I am adding more images to the lot every day. So please stop on back to check out the new stuff that is available!
Just to answer a few questions i have received,
I would like to get anywhere from $50 to $100 per character.
Again, All terms are negotiable!
Have a kickstarter planned but cant pay it all now?
Show me what you have planned and we can talk.
All options will be considered.
Really nice work!  Would love to see someone take advantage of this, If anyone does let me know I will be the first to buy a copy of the Game :)