Ope Commissions!

Characters:
The Sloth by Fenris31  Bastian by Fenris31  Wolf by Fenris31  Vamp-ess by Fenris31

Backgrounds: 
Sentries [+PSD Inside] by Fenris31  Perfect Arrival by Fenris31  Red Lands by Fenris31

Illustrations: 
Explorer by Fenris31  Seeker by Fenris31  Lord Of The Spider by Fenris31

If need any more info, send a note.
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I recommend this dude.
Cheers, man! You rock :) 
Whats the pricing for these?
Any information regarding pricing, please send a note :) 
I will provide an answer A.S.A.P.
I was just wondering. Mostly prices are put up on the commission page itself. Just a bit of advice. :)
Not at all. Every project has things to put in mind. There's no such thing as a set price. 
Indeed. Perhaps a range of prices for each category. Just to give the client a sense of what you are asking.

I know artists who have problems with people asking for free work. Displaying an indication of money involved helps a lot in that regard.
free work is something that shouldn't exist. omg man your argument! so invalid... so bad. Skrillex-Facepalm gif Facepalm Facepalm niall Facepalm kyuhyun Facepalm3 Facepalm6 Facepalm4 
First of all the problem is with the idiots asking for free work despite it saying its not the case. Posting a price range dissuades them from asking.

Secondly: This was advice to Fenris, not you. Piss off and take your gifs somewhere else.
View all replies
I prefer not to put rates, because it leaves no place for negotiation. 

This are commissions. It states by itself that is a payed work. With that said,I have no problem to correct somebody who didn't understand. 
Alright then. Just speaking from experience that's all. (:
View all replies