Amigurumi- Commission or Ready-to-Ship

Hi! Thanks for looking, I have here some examples of my amigurumi work! 
I make miniature amigurumi, small enough to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. This is the perfect size for keychains, charms, or a cute companion on a busy desk or shelf. I have a number of dolls ready to ship, and they're available in my online store and they'll be shown below as well. If you don't want to order through my store, you can also contact me directly here or at theresakmach@gmail.com

Teacups 2 by TheSmall-Stuff  Nuzleaf by TheSmall-Stuff  Chinchou by TheSmall-Stuff  Ralts by TheSmall-Stuff  Tiny Teddies by TheSmall-Stuff  

Prices vary $12-$25 for ready-to-ship dolls.

Commission information:

I also offer custom commissions! Though sometimes I'll get backed up with orders, I'm relatively free at the moment. Prices usually vary $20-$35 for custom orders, sometimes more if there's something really complicated that you want. However, I assure you I'm up for the challenge! I love taking big, complex designs and recreating them in yarn, with a cute twist. 

Some custom commission examples: 
Walter White by TheSmall-Stuff  Vaporeon by TheSmall-Stuff  OC Commish: Klif by TheSmall-Stuff  YuGiOh: Judgement Dragon by TheSmall-Stuff  

More information or up-to-date stock at my store, thanks!
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In