Chris Reilly - Concept Artist and Illustrator

Hi Everyone,

My name is Chris Reilly, I am a Concept Artist and Illustrator based in Milton Keynes in the UK. I am currently available for both Freelance and Full Time work (within the EU).

My online portfolio can be found at: scriar.daportfolio.com and my resume can be downloaded in the about section.

For all enquiries please contact me at: enquiries@chrisreillyart.co.uk and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

When requesting quotes please give as much information as possible so I can give you an accurate price. Furthermore If you have a set amount that you wish to pay please feel free to tell me in your email, and I can see what I can do for that price. All prices are negotiable within reason. I tend to do all transactions through Paypal and I charge 10% of final commission price after the initial sketches/thumbnails are received and approved by the client with the final amount being paid on completion of the commission.

For Full Time roles I would be happy to do an Art Test if required. Please note that I only have the rights to work within the EU for Full Time positions.

Previous clients:

Warner Brothers via Alexandra Byrne, Freelance pitch Illustration for 300: Rise of an Empire
Spark of Inspiration - Various work see resume
Hypnobumps - Logo and Character Design

During the course of my MA I have also completed live briefs for various companies including Atomhawk, Ubisoft, Dreamworks, and Microsoft.
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Locked Locked due to bumping which is against the forum rules.

Bullet; Red Don't Bump Threads
Bumping a thread is when you intentionally post a comment in a thread so that the thread gets "bumped up" to the top of the forum page. Doing this is discouraged and your thread may be locked if you continue to do so.

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?
Available for work; see the original post for contact details and a portfolio link.
Available for work; see the original post for contact details and a portfolio link.
Hi good afternoon sir,

What about using your skills on tcg 3D ultimate foil art 20-cards set for EXODUS, the trading card game, from our friends at EXISTENCES GAMES?

I see strong details and excellent design in your work.

You can review the job offer in the other forum. Can also email us: digitalstudios@animeuniverse.ca

Cheers,

SEBASTIEN
CEO & FOUNDER
ANIME UNIVERSE GROUP

Hi Sebastien,

Thank you for your interest in my artwork, I would be very interested in doing this commission as it sounds quite interesting. I had a look at your job offer post, and the Exodus TCG site and I believe I would be able to do the work that you are asking for.

Id be happy to hear more about the commission such as the rates you wish to pay, how many cards you would be hiring me to do etc, you can either contact me on here or through my email address: enquiries@chrisreillyart.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Chris Reilly

Hi Chris good morning, 

I'm still submitting your art and folio to Existence Games. We will be discussing it to make sure the game art style matches and I will let you hear back from me asap. 

Cheers,

Sebastien
Available for commissions.