Digital art Commissions, 2 slots open!! range $10.00 - $25.00

If you are interest in requesting a commission send me a note about it
PayPal Only Stamp by pjbatter

3 slot open, Art Trades and request are closed.

1-):iconarcnovaxiii: :star::star::star: Finished!!
2-):iconarcnovaxiii: :star::star::star: Finished!!
3-)RL Commission  :star::star::star: Finished!!
4-):iconhomestarrunner22::star::star::star: Done!!
5-)
6-)
Commission rules:

1-) Just read below and contact me via note. =)

What do I draw: fantasy females, male characters , ecchi, yuri, lolis, chibis, sci-fi, mecha girls, furries, monsters, beasts even hentai etc.

Estimated time for delivery is 2 weeks, as soon I'm up working whit you. If in 2 weeks I'm not done, you are in your right to rush me or complain.
You can check the progress of your commission in my journal.

Clear description of your character or of what you want, if you have references a lot better.

The pieces will be sent via e-mail only, in high resolution (print quality).

The work will be posted in my gallery, unless is for some private project in which I must get credit for the artwork.

All desired changes must be made in the rough sketch phase, after I proceed whit the digital color there will be no more changes.

You can check the commission progress at the bottom of my journal.

When I start working whit you I will contact you via note or email and send you a rough sketch for you to approve.  Once the Sketch is approved you must proceed whit payment,  when the full payment is receive and the sketch has been approved, them I will begin whit the digital color phase and complete your artwork. The first sketch for you to approve is free of charge, if you wish to completely change your concept then I will charge you for the second sketch.
Blondie by Xiraus <> Goodnight Moon by Xiraus

You will also receive an additional grey tone version of your commission totally free of charge.

Prices:

Sketches US $10.00 + $6 for additional character.
Gentle by XirausCecilia Chevalier by XirausAsura by XirausInsanity by XirausFear Itself by XirausRenka Lebrand by XirausSketch of goddess by Xiraus

US $25 character + $20 for any background in the pic( simple backgrounds are not charge ).  + $20 for each additional character in the picture.
Up to the Stars by XirausFelicia by XirausHot Summer 2014 by XirausSatsuki night swim by XirausThe Temperance by Xiraus CrossFire by Xiraus Mermaid Sorceress by Xiraus Water Games by XirausGestation by XirausDescend by XirausNaughty Valentine by XirausDark Rose Requiem Cover I by Xiraus
Dawnstar by XirausSolstice by XirausFollow Me... by XirausStormy days by XirausDay of the falling by XirausFrozen Wrath by XirausSomething Wicked this way comes by XirausNight Shore , Commission. by XirausCommission Olivia by XirausKen Cosplay Commission by XirausFemale Velites by Xiraus

Manga Pages, color or screen tones, price depends on the content;

Page_03 by XirausPage_06 by XirausPage_05 by Xiraus

Full detailed beasts and monsters in the picture US $20.

Ride the Hydra by Xiraus Tears of Blood by Xiraus

Characters portraits in full render style. US $18 + $15  for each additional character.
Breeze by XirausLovely by XirausSunset by XirausBlack Wings by Xiraus

Form of payment, I only accept Paypal, I let you know the address via note or email.
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi what's your prices for your work like the magic forest
Background paintings without characters or structures US $16.00