Need a Website Designed and Coded?

Think custom website packages are super expensive? Think again!

From now until November 1st 2014 I'm offering custom website design at reduced rates. I'm currently in a transitional state from hobbyist to professional, and would like some more samples for my portfolio.

Please take a look at my gallery or visit my website: kpixel.com.au/

I can also offer consultation over Skype voice call (provided our time zones overlap in reasonable hours).

We can discuss fees in PM or email. Deposits are required, but I can be flexible with fees and payment plans. Thank you.

Louise, rep of K Pixel Design
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Can you get CCBill coded into my shopping cart website, by any chance?
I haven't done that before, so I can't promise anything. I'd recommend you put a request out on Fiverr.
Oh geez, I never thought of that.  That's a great idea!
i really need a website for my art work.
But i need a shopping cart option which you don't seem to offer.... so i don't know what i'm getting at...i'm in 'thinking about 6 things at once' mode so i'm not sure message is coherent....
For your stuff, you can try starting out with www.storenvy.com/ or www.etsy.com/

Using those mediums will also open up your goods to people browsing via those sites.
i've been on etsy for over a year with no sales.
I think i'm better off doing things my way.
thanks though :)
I do get what you're saying one-small-duck

Shopping cart systems are something I intend to implement in the future. If you like I can help you get the website started, and add the shopping cart later?

Louise, rep of K Pixel Design
if your up for it :)

do you take payment plans?
Yes I do take payment pans. Would you mind if we continued this conversation over email? You can get my email address here: scr.im/kozagmail
I never got that email from you. ^^; Did you want to note me instead?
hey sorry! i ment to get back to you ( currently doing about six things at once...). i was having trouble;le with the page that has your email on it.
Is there a way i can private message you my email?