COMMISSIONS and GOFUNDME

My name is Tsubasa Yozora and I'm a comic book artist looking for commissions, large projects, some story proposals, and short scripts (6 to 7 pages). My work has been published by Bluewater Comics and Viper Comics.

LINE IT IS DRAWN: MAHOU SHOJO MARVEL by diaverik  SDCC EXCLUSIVE PRINT - X-PETS by diaverik  LINE IT IS DRAWN: FANTOMEX VS. STORM SHADOW by diaverik Dreaming by diaverik 1st Day Report! Hawkeye! by diaverikSuperior + Devil! by diaverik  The Living Weapon Commerative IMG by diaverik  SUPERIOR by diaverik COMMISSION 01 WOW!! by diaverik  LINE IT IS DRAWN: NOT EASY BEING GREEN by diaverik  NUI BLACK BOLT Cover 4 by diaverik Daredevil DS by diaverik 

Commissions range as follows:

Single Characters (Character Dersigns, or just posing):
Pencils: $30 • W/Inks: $40 • W/Colors: $55

Pin-up/Covers (Anything you may describe):
Pencils: $70 • W/Inks: $90 • W/Colors: $110

Single Pages (Comic, any format size):
Pencils/Inks: $80 • W/Colors: Start at $120

SET OF 6 Inked Pages (Short Story/Pitch): $430

THAT BEING SAID... I'm ALSO offering low cost commissions IF they are ordered through my GoFundMe campaign as follows:

4x6' Sketchcard $5
6x8' Skecthcard $10
Colored Cellphone Background $15 (PLUS 4x6' Sketchcard) 
Colored Desktop Bakcground $40 (PLUS 6x8' Skecthcard)
Both Cellphone and Desktop BGs $50 (Separate art)
11x17 Printed Colored Commission $60 (PLUS a Computer Background version of the same illustration)

IF you are interested in any just send me a Note, and visit my GoFundMe campaign HERE!
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Wacom on Tumblr by diaverik

Good? I guess?
AFTER Tetsuya Nomura by diaverik

Know your influences! I did this inspired by Tetsuya Nomura! Send me a note if you'd like some work done :D
Digital Painting #4 WIP by diaverik

A little bit of more work to show potential clients! UP!
UP!

Just wanted to show some more art! Here is the cover to my last traditional project! The WORLD WAR HACK OGN from Viper Comics!

WORLD WAR HACK COVER! by diaverik

Remember to visit my GoFundMe campaign HERE! It's awesome art in exchange for awesome contributions to get an awesome machine! :D
This review might help you save some money on your tablet budget: frenden.com/post/90779846937/m…
Thanks for the advice :D 
Though, I don't want a cintiq companion. I want the companion hybrid. I don't want a new computer just yet :P I have a mac, and I'd like a cintiq that can be used with my mac, while still being able to doodle on the go. I do have the surface pro 3 under consideration if i want a new computer.
Yeah but both Companion tablets are pc tablets (its just the Hybrid is Android OS). The Surface Pro 3 is cheaper than both Companions and works as well as them :)
Surface Pro 3 has less pressure points than the Companion Hybrid. Cheaper yes, but that's feature is what made me get the Hybrid (it's also a little bigger than the Surface Pro). Surface Pro 2 is better even though its older due to the high pressure levels. :)

And same reason as him below; liked the mobility. I actually got mine on sale so it was very close in price to the typical small Cintiq at the time.
The actual pressure levels are negligible, considering the digitizer is a different company who uses different measurements :) The Surface Pro 2 used Wacom digitizers, the Pro 3 uses N-Trig.

I was just recommending he consider it over the Companion if he was on a strict budget, since only Wacom sells at inflated prices and they are now dealing with more affordable competition.
Not a problem. Just sharing my bit at what made me buy mine. My brother presented the same opinion as well about buying a Surface Pro instead (he owns one but uses it in a corporate business environment rather than art) so I was faced with a similar dilemma. :) Otherwise I would've just bought the Ciniq 13HD.
I like the sp3! It looks cool, and it's nice. I've toyed with win8 and seems to work just fine. But for art the cintiqs are the ones that come out best. I actually play with sensitivity a lot, and have my pens set so that the pressure variation is more notable in my work. Specially when enhancing pictures and stuff :D
View all replies
I know. I don't want to switch to a pc yet, and my mac still has some time before it needs replacing. Also some Marvel Comics artists have said their surface pro 3 tablets were not so good or responsive as the cintiqs. Leinil Yu actually went a bit indept about his experience with it on facebook, and ended up returning it. 

Also I want something that can be used independently from any desktop OS, and still manage any desktop OS. The surface pro is stuck with windows 8. So is the cintiq companion. The hybrid is the best for my needs.
Good point :) Whilce Portacio has some Android based tablet recommendations as well, he was  talking with me about some of the more affordable ones at SDCC.
I have an ipad 3 but wish the drawing programs were better. Procreate is great, but I don't do a lot of digital painting or sketching X( Android has Sketchbook Pro, but I've never tried it. :)
You can also use Manga Studio on some of the better Android OS tablets. I think the one Whilce had on him when we spoke was the new Note, and he was saying he does concept paintings and stuff on it on the go.
View all replies
UP!

I forgot to post my Sequential Pages Portofolio link! Go here to see the AWESOMENESS!! --> www.dropbox.com/s/p08eifjorpq3…