Manga Style Artist/Writer Looking For Work To Feed My Hibachi Addiction… Commissions Start At $10

Short Intro:
Hello everyone! My name is Mike O'Neill and I am indeed a comic book artist/writer. My artwork is heavily influenced by manga and Japanese folklore. I specialize in drawing creatures, monsters, and portraits. I do also love to draw character concepts. Even though I specialize in manga and Japanese folklore and culture, I do not limit my self to these in my art. If you like my art style, I would be more then happy to do commission that focus on anything else. 

Short Background:
I have a college background in sequential arts and have been just trying to stay alive in this world by becoming a comic book artist. If anyone is also interested in having me team up on a project I can offer my services towards drawing, inking, coloring, and or writing. I would probably best be suited towards inking, coloring, and or writing, unless you would like some concept art done.

Commissions:
Commission prices can vary due to how much detail and or figures that are needed for the picture. I can offer black and white, grayscale, and full colored images. I can send you a digital file, and or an 11x17 print of the picture. If you would like a different size print I am also able to do that if you wish. 

Pencil Drawing-$10-$15
Black and White Ink Drawing-$15-$20
Grayscale Color Drawing-20-$25
Full Color-$25-$30
Black and White With Some Color-$20-$25

Sequential Art Pages:
Pencils-$10 a page
Inks-$10 a page
Digital Color or Grayscale-$20 a page

Writing Story Scripts:
I typical charge by page, but I am flexible if needed. 
Scripts-$15 page

Thank you to all future clients, know that you are the reason that I am alive and able to survive by helping me by hibachi. It is the only food that fuels my heart. 
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In