Will make music for your projects.

I hope this is in the right area. I also noticed I made a mistake in the title there heh.

I'm looking to expand my skills, but for some fair prices I can make you some music for your game projects or something. These don't include remixes as I'm aiming for original music here. 

Original tunes:  5$  
Remixes 2$ 

Make me an OST! = 20$ or 100$ (we can discuss more on details, for full projects it could be a lot higher)

(All payments shall be done via Paypal, we can also talk over skype to better get an idea of what you want with your tunes.^^  Please note me or post here if you want anything made. You can also contact me at gabe_hinton@yahoo.com or over my facebook here. www.facebook.com/gabriel.hinto… )

Examples: - My style of game music is castlevania,mega man,sonic like. -Though I have others, you can note me or ask about the details. Not all of them are here.

Rock type tunes:

Clear rock type songs:
MMHX Manga Centipede: 
soundcloud.com/jad4321/mega-ma…

Tales of Eternia - Inferia Battle remix
soundcloud.com/jad4321/tales-o…

Elementar Risen - Techno bonds
soundcloud.com/jad4321/element…

Elementar Risen 2 - Boss tune.

foggy sounding guitar tunes:
Elementar Risen 2 - Eternal Energy.

Calm:
soundcloud.com/jad4321/millenn…

soundcloud.com/jad4321/deep-wi…

Digital sounding tunes: --
Mighty No.2 theme remix:
soundcloud.com/jad4321/mighty-…

Elementar Rising 2 - Grave Error

Mega Man 9 - boss tune
soundcloud.com/jad4321/mega-ma…

Misc styles:
Jazz with some voice work.

Orchersta style mix:
Freedom Planet final boss:
soundcloud.com/jad4321/freedom…

Verge of Fidelity: Pandemonium
soundcloud.com/jad4321/verge-o…

========= END DEMO'S ==========================

(Slot list) - I'm only accepting up to 4 projects at a time, as I also have my own projects moving. It helps me to keep my focus on track better. I may increase it though depending on how much time clears up between things.

(Slot status)
only accepting 3 more slot's right now.

:iconplus-ruin: - In waiting stages (Full horror OST)

Thanks all again just note me or let me know here if you want me to make you anything. 
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
New commission done. for  WickedIkorus
PoP In Space - Space Pop OST
soundcloud.com/jad4321/pop-in-…

Facebook here>> www.facebook.com/spacepop?ref=…

just message me, privately for music, I can't edit my post, but still open, despite it saying 3 slots only. 
What is the difference between a original tune and OST ? And if they are all original tracks, do you compose them yourself ?
A original tune is just 1 song by itself or multiple 1 songs, they do not take from existing music aka a remixing a song from a video game. An OST, is an Original Soundtrack, that consist of original music. I compose everything myself, unless they are remixes from a game.
The OST I assume means Tracks and not track aka more than one song right ? As in anime OST generally refers to a track thats why I am a bit confused which one yours meant.
Also, have you or can you create tracks related to these genres and if you have created, can you link them in a reply ?
Fantasy
Action
Battle
Despair
Sad (scene)
Yeah you got it. OST means an entire soundtrack which is mostly like 20 or more songs a pack of them. Sorry about that.

As for your other question, yeah I can do those^^ sounds like you want a rpg type sound going with things. I can make music in the area of the Tales of series.   Most of these come from my original series's but might cut close to what you're thinking.

Fantasy: Not sure what kind you were aiming for, but if like softer melodys, I can do that.

soundcloud.com/jad4321/deep-wi…

Battle tunes:
soundcloud.com/jad4321/reality…

Action:
uplifting - theme to my elementar rising series.

Desert area
soundcloud.com/jad4321/reality…

energy factory

Boss tunes:

Despair/Sad scene: Don't have to many up, but I can do it.
soundcloud.com/jad4321/elmr-3-…
They are great, most of them sound a bit single tone (dunno exact word to describe it) but man cannot complain for $5 a track for that, can be used in 2d games atleast
Do you do more complex and detailed tracks as well ? I dont know exact word to describe it but you know games/animes usually have a heavy track

PS: Have added you to watch list for possible commissions
Thanks!^^ Yeah I mostly work on pretty straight to the point titles, so I don't normally get to overly complicated "many bridges for songs etc" but I can do complected, as long as it can work with my style, and I have a good idea of how to tackle it. Heh guess I've been stuck with to much sonic,mario and castlevinia type tunes lol. I think also the word you were looking for was repetitive, still gotta work that out a bit lol
bumping. Also updated music examples. soundcloud.com/jad4321 I can try to expand, but honestly if you need music for a type of mega man, sonic,rpg, that'd be what I'd fall into. 

MM Type tunes.
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=…

MMX Remixes