I'll draw for you, lovingly and with finesse. Prices from $20

Outcast Angels by apricotmuffins Flash of Blue by apricotmuffins Callidus Assassin by apricotmuffins Commission: CutieClaire by apricotmuffins Dove by apricotmuffins Bonnie Scottish Pinup by apricotmuffins Ethereal by apricotmuffins Angelic Music: The Tambre by apricotmuffins The curve by apricotmuffins

• Single black and white character headshots are only $20!
  • Colour character portraits or portraiture from $30
  • Half body character portraits from $45
  • Full body character portraits from $65
  • Full colour digital illustrations - Price on negotiation.

The addition of complex backgrounds, involved costume design or a particularly difficult pose will mean the price may be slightly higher than listed.

I retain the right to use a commissioned piece for artistic promotion, unless there is a specific agreement not to beforehand.

If you are interested, I can be reached best at apricotmuffins@gmail.com. Please put 'Deviantart Commission' in the email title. 

Include your deviantart name if applicable, and an outline of what you have in mind, so we can commence discussion.

Payment should be made via paypal. I will ask for a percentage of the fee upon agreement of a commission. I will email the finished commission after a final check for any alterations needed, and after full payment has been received.
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In