QUALITY Manga/Anime Commissions!

Yae-chan's COMMISSION GUIDE (OPEN) Prices[EUR+USD] by Ya-e

Journal:
fav.me/d3m3zsd

Examples:
Commission GrumpoPenguin by Ya-e Commission NovaSword - Luca by Ya-e .: It smells like apple :. by Ya-e .: First Meeting :. [Zard x Yasmina] by Ya-e

HOW TO COMMISSION ME + RULES

Bullet; Blue Send me a Note and fill out the following template:

1. Type:
Chibi/Halfbody/Fullbody
2. How many characters?: Max. 4 per picture
3. Character Name(s) + References: Please send me GOOD references with color! No descriptions!
4. Pose: A pose ref would be great, if you don't have one, please describe it clearly.

5. Background: Tell me, what kind of background you want.

Bullet; Blue I'll give you my PayPal adress via note. Send the money after I gave the OK and the final amount! (I won't start with the commission, before I get the payment.)

Bullet; Blue Please don't discuss about the prices. Drawing is hard work and I think my art is worth it.

Bullet; Blue Give me the time I need, I have a RL too! No rushing!

Bullet; Blue I have the right to reject your request.

Bullet; Blue No returns.

Bullet; Blue You are not allowed to upload the commissioned picture to your gallery and any other webside.

Bullet; Blue I don't draw:

- Furry/Anthro
- My little pony
- realistic people
- Animals
- violent/bloody pictures

- characters I dislike
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Locked :lock: for bumping. FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums? Bullet; Red Don't Bump Threads
Bumping a thread is when you intentionally post a comment in a thread so that the thread gets "bumped up" to the top of the forum page. Doing this is discouraged and your thread may be locked if you continue to do so.
Thank you! :D