Will write, proofread and critique anything for very reasonable rates ( I also offer essay advice)

Hello, I'm a student in desperate need of making some money this summer; what better way to do it than doing something I love? The above title is true, I will give up my writing, proofreading and critiquing services to you for a very reasonable price. 

• I take commissions in fiction, non fiction, blog posts and reviews. The only fiction that I cannot write for you is fan fiction - it isn't my forte at all I'm afraid. 

• I offer essay advice in the subjects of England, History and Geography - if you have a school essay which you would like to run by me or need advice on how to begin then I am your girl. I would be more than happy to help and will charge very little for this service as I know how useful it can be to have someone look over your work and give advice when schoolwork is mounting up.

• I also will proofread any of your work very cheaply (again, we can discuss rates but I can assure you that you won't be disappointed). 

• In addition to proofreading, I offer a critiquing service where I will a write 1,000-2,000 word (per chapter if it is a novel) review on your work. This will contain not only corrections in spelling and grammar, but advice when it comes to plot/character development, vocabulary and any improvements that I think could be made.

I would absolutely love to hear from you if you are interested in the services I have to offer. Please either respond on this thread or send me a note and we will continue the discussion either via email or skype, from there I will send you examples of my work once you have let me know what service you require from me and we will discuss rates post that. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If interested, please send me a note. 
Still very much open for commissions. 
Thank you to those that have sent me notes.
Commissions are still open. 
Any questions please either ask on here or send me a note. 
Fictional writing request rates can range from £2-£60 depending on length and detail. 
Do you have any samples?
Yes, what sort of writing would you require me to do for you?
Send me a note, we'll discuss further.