Pixel Art, Flash Animation, Music Composition, Vector Art

Why not buy some sweet music? Here are some of my latest commissions!

Winds of Phoenicia by Patt-Ytto De-Rehab by Patt-Ytto Desert Stone (Final) by Patt-Ytto Sunrise Haze by Patt-Ytto At The Harbours by Patt-Ytto

No? Perhaps some pixel art is more your fancy then.

Griddles - Biohazard by Patt-YttoGriddles - Bethona by Patt-YttoGriddles - Breannin by Patt-YttoGriddles - Blaze by Patt-YttoGriddles - Sora by Patt-YttoGriddles - Behania by Patt-YttoGriddles - Blood by Patt-YttoGemmeum - Doll - Overhead by Patt-YttoGemmeum - Patt - Overhead by Patt-YttoFlynn Fawzy Squat Sprite by Patt-Ytto Orc by Patt-Ytto

Pixel Art Scenes are good too, specially if you're making a game.

KP - Apple Market Mockup by Patt-YttoKP - Kattelox Town Mockup by Patt-Ytto (you'll have to click on those though)

Still not interested? How about some flash movies then?

BHB Calendar Photo Shoot by Patt-Ytto MMLS Secret Santa 2011 by Patt-Ytto The Roll Stroll by Patt-Ytto Cihll Sotry by Patt-Ytto

Still no? Man, tough crowd. Then, how about some Logos for your website/company/blog/youtube/etc?

Skumma Logo by Patt-Ytto Pencil Graphic Design Logo by Patt-Ytto Altadena Music Project Logo by Patt-Ytto Carrot In My Pants Logo by Patt-Ytto

You know, i was saving this for later, but i'm also a pretty good Vector Artist eh? Just putting that out there in case you... I mean... Yeah.

My 100th Abduction - Characters by Patt-YttoMy 100th Abduction Logo (Twine Version) by Patt-YttoPsyChorus by Patt-Ytto Saving The Damsel In Distress by Patt-Ytto

How about some graphic design? That's always in demand. ;P

False 100 Bill by Patt-Ytto IX Mayan Art Exposition Poster by Patt-Ytto La Cava Del Vasco Drink Menu by Patt-Ytto Battle of the Bands Poster by Patt-Ytto

And for dessert, some tasty photomanipulation.

Salvia by Patt-Ytto Manita de Gato by Patt-Ytto Yo Soy - I am - Io Sono by Patt-Ytto  With Amour And Less Than Three by Patt-Ytto

Some details about me. My name is Karimn and i'm from Mexico.

You'll find my services to be responsible, punctual, highly organized, trustworthy and efficient. I am quite fun to work with, so you will find in me more than just an artist looking for a job, but a friend you can trust and rely on to keep your graphical worries at bay.

I hope my services are of your liking, and i guarantee you'll be most certainly pleased. ;)

Finally, thank you for taking the time to go through the rain of demonstrations i've just dropped on you. I hope you found something you liked, and if you did, you can contact me at:

My Deviantart Account
My Twitter
My email

Hoping to work with someone fun!
Thanks!
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In