Hello Earth, I'm a supergirl from Tea planet, I come here to protect you guys.

But, seriously, it sure is hard to live on this earth, we must pay for foods and tea and stuffs. Even a supergirl with super strength and laser from eyes like me need to eat foods and drink tea and take bath.
So... I'm opening for Anime Style Full CG Commissions.

Please take a look at my commisssions ID FULL CG COMMISSIONS ( OPEN ) by teagirl-vn
For world PEACEEEEE !!!

And here are some of my works.
DoD Highschool: Friendship in Summer ! by teagirl-vn  Heat In Summer by teagirl-vn  Peaceful day by teagirl-vn  Fall in love by teagirl-vn  Flower by teagirl-vn

Thank you very much for your time ♥
Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Just finished this commission
Commmision 16: Love in da air by teagirl-vn  
Just finished this commission
Commission 15: Long Night by teagirl-vn  
Are you just doing regulars? I wanted to maybe request some of those cheaper headshot commishes if you're open/willing D:
Yeah... I'm sorry.. I only do this at the time being. Bro hug Bro hug  Thank you very much anyway my friend. Bro hug
you're pure talent teagirl x3 
Bro hug Bro hug Bro hug hug hug hug
I love you Lucy
lyl like jelly tots

Frozen - HUG! Frozen - HUG! Frozen - HUG! Llama Emoji-60 (Snug or Hug) [V3] Llama Emoji-60 (Snug or Hug) [V3] Llama Emoji-60 (Snug or Hug) [V3] 
so you are selling ur art or is it like i can chose what you draw to me and i pay? ur art is awesome btw so i wouldnt mind buying, just maybe ;P
Thank you, it is you tell me what you want me to draw, if I can draw it, you will pay me, then I will draw it for you. Chili Anime Emoji (Snuggy hug) [V2] 
sounds cool xD but i usualyl dont use money on sites also im gonna get premium first but im 18 in like 2 weeks so i can start buying points myself :D maybe then xD
Nah no worry, thank you for interested in my works. I don't take points tho :D
psst, make a donation bar La la la la 
No I will work for my own food.

535828 336748566396726 1574391691 N by teagirl-vn

:iconteagirl-vn::iconmaximumdoodie::iconteagirl-vn::iconmaximumdoodie::iconteagirl-vn::iconmaximumdoodie:
I'VE BEEN INSPIRED!!! La la la la 
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, GURRRLLLLLLLL!
WHAT WAS YOU TALKING ABOUT AGAIN, BUTTTTT
Okay, fine, I'll explain it. Only Americans use this, okay? We are dumb like that. 

www.urbandictionary.com/define…
I see, I see, I think I saw this on TV sometimes before and I can understand it. But when it come to text without expression it's hard for me to understand.
Well, you are the only foreign friend use that much joke with me ( AND TEASE ME THAT MUCH, FUUUUUU ), but it's fun, I even changed my style of talking because of you, and that's why I love you, that's why I'm going to rape you pelvic thrust pelvic thrust 
*Gaydar* 

There's another American joke. Too many jokes for you, right?

Say, isn't it like 11 AM over there in Vietnam? Shouldn't you be in school? 
View all replies
I DON'T WANT TO EXPLAIN THE JOOOKKKEEEE
Big Fool Emoji-23 (What) [V4] You knew I'm just suck at English already right.

Still don't understand the Joke but I will still laugh at your BUTT to make you happy then WOW OMG pelvic thrust WOW OMG pelvic thrust